FanFiction.Net
for Aspen Creek-Raised

11/24/2021 c1 Guest1139
I was really getting into the story until you threw in that crap about being part fey and needing to wear a stupid fedora all the time. What an utter waste of a great premise. (sighs)

I'm honestly surprised you didn't have her having sex with the Marrok, too. Or better yet, bitten and turned into a werewolf to get the trifecta of fey, wolf, and witch.
4/12/2020 c1 1JabberwockyM
I just found this and I love it. I just wish there was more.
11/9/2018 c1 3Akasha Drake
Awwwww! No more? It was just getting to the good points...I wonder if her first dye job might end up being Quirrell, though?
9/19/2018 c1 11Mukuro234
Awesome fic
8/5/2018 c1 Jennifer
Please update soon. I cannot wait to see the reactions to what Octavia is.
3/24/2017 c1 Guest
cool idea, but and the other magical schools?
12/30/2016 c1 1Araytigre
This is pretty cool, I hadn't run across this type of x-over before, I like! I do love both the "Mercy" and the "Alpha/Omega" series', and you've done a good job of maintaining their style. Sadly, I can see Vernon just what he did to her. Besides all the other languages she is learning, it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't pick up German from Zee too. 'Ol Dumbles will be in for a Large surprise when she gets to Hogwarts, and it will run to see not only which House she will go to, but what Hogwarts herself (as well as the Elves) make of her. I do hope that your muse will allow you to continue this at some point. Thank You. TTFN
11/5/2016 c1 lightlordakira154
Can you please update soon its a really good read and I want to read some more.
10/21/2016 c1 CraftyMomma
I am loving this story!
6/14/2016 c1 Mimi
Please update it's been two years. And i can't wait much longer without exploding.
3/8/2016 c1 lagoon childe
This is phenomenal and I hope to see it continued soon.
9/13/2015 c1 AerynS
I eagerly read all the books in the alpha omega series that I could find. What bliss to have them combined with another favorite series!
You've made a wonderful start, but I hope you decide to add more chapters.
9/6/2015 c1 loretta537
this sounds like it will be a good story, i hope to read more soon
2/26/2015 c1 cana
I like it. But why is she going to school all the way in Scotland, is there no American magic schools in your story? She most likely isn't going to be a Gryffindor with her personality and redcap heritage and will have to be really careful to hide what she is if she does go to Hogwarts...
2/17/2015 c1 2The.Pumkin.Qween
A loop hole! It says she has to have a set of plain black robes doesn't say she has to wear them or the uniform
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »