for Enough

3/11/2017 c3 10NoMeImporta32
Awesome retelling! I loved it!
2/25/2016 c3 15LavenderBlossom74
And yet, we all know how it ends *sigh* STUPID DC! I loved this so sweet and emotional And yassssss and okay I really gottta go sleep :):):) zzzzxx
2/25/2016 c2 LavenderBlossom74
I'm gonna go listen to that song now ;);)
2/25/2016 c1 LavenderBlossom74
Why did I find this at 11 pm when Im supposed to be sleeping?! My mom is gonna kill me...oh well I'll just revive myself...somehow...BUT I GOTTA FINISH THIS! THE FLUFFFFF IT'S AMAZE!
1/17/2015 c1 26Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt
Oh, thank God for the Alfred's of the world . . .
9/7/2014 c3 16Black Friar
Oh that was a wonderful chapter! Batman's fear for Robin was so real, and I adored how you portrayed his feelings for Dick in the aftermath. Also, Bruce having to make the difficult decision to retire Robin is just heart rending because he did because he cared so much for Dick but it drives a wedge between them.

This was a lovely little three shot depicting how the relationship between Dick and Bruce grew over the years. Great job. :)
9/7/2014 c3 28Son of Whitebeard
good to see they care for Dick
9/6/2014 c3 18Haro kzoids
Uhhhh
el rompimiento.
Me gustó como lo trabajaste, en una perspectiva más paternal, exponiendo las dificultades para proteger cuando alguien quiere volar aunque eso represente más riesgo. Sin duda tiene algo de egoísmo, pero ¿Pondrías lo más valioso que tienes o lo guardas, aunque eso signifique no poder verlo?Buen trabajo.
9/6/2014 c3 Guest
This was heartbreaking! The sacrifice a parent has to make for their child, knowing the sacrifice itself will cause their child to hate the parent is the noblest kind. Immeasurable pain for both is the price for Dick's safety. It's too sad. I need to read a seriously fluffy story/chapter of yours to get over this (*wink*).

Loved this!
9/6/2014 c3 ARL15
Thank you for writing Robin whump after Dick is shot by the Joker, but not actually showing Batman firing Robin. I like how you implied it instead. The Dick Grayson fan in me doesn't do well with stories taking place right when Dick ends his run as Robin. Then we get the introduction of Jason and that doesn't help either. I think you handled that specific issue I have well in this chapter! Great story!
9/6/2014 c2 ARL15
I love how much Dick and Bruce's relationship has developed since chapter 1. It's adorable how attached Dickie is to Bruce. I also like how most of the League have a soft spot for Robin, I don't think anything else other than an emergency involving Robin would of pulled Batman away from a mission. I also liked how Alfred stood up to Hal. Yeah, it makes perfect sense why Bruce doesn't like Hal. Great chapter!
8/9/2014 c2 Haro kzoids
Me encantó. Bueno lo del vocabulario grosero de Alfred -por no decir su desesperación- fue un extra muy dulce. Bueno... un Dick de 12 años sin duda es adorable.
Gracias por la historia.
7/29/2014 c2 16Black Friar
Ooooooh! That was a great chapter. We had angst, action, a bit of adventure, a hurt little Robin, BAMF Alfred and then Bat cuddles at the end. Perfect. As a side note, how much do I love that Alfred swore at Hal? Poor old Alfred having been fetching an ill Robin from high points in the house all day, no wonder he snapped!

Also great is seeing the evolution of their relationship from the first chapter, and the closeness and trust between them.

Looking forward to the final chapter.
7/29/2014 c1 Black Friar
I like how this started. We get to see how drive Bruce is while tracking down Zucco to the point that he’s neglecting Dick. Naturally, this is where the ever awesome Alfred steps in to correct him! My favourite Alfred line was this; “A gentleman always takes his responsibilities and fulfils them to the best of his ability.” Such wisdom, but also delivered with that stiff upper lip which is so characteristic of the butler we all know and love.

And that scene at the end with Bruce and Dick was adorable! I love the reference to Superman in there and the subtle nod to Bruce’s jealousy of that. Nice job.

So far, loving the story. :)
7/27/2014 c2 28Son of Whitebeard