for Just One Night

12/28/2020 c8 2Adrift-Writer
this was so GOOD! So much so I couldn't stop reading it! binged the whole thing! great job!
12/22/2018 c8 darveyloving
I’m floored. This is without a doubt one of my fav stories on here, and my favourite of yours. I love the whole concept of them sleeping together and not really discussing it because they’re both too scared; which I can totally see them being. Mike and Rachel’s interventions were so good, something the show should’ve utilised way more! This last chapter was by far my favourite though. The way Harvey turns up at Donna’s apartment begging her not to go on that date. I MELTED. And their heated argument...I was on the edge of my seat. I could picture every word. So glad they are together by the end, but I love Donna’s admission that she’s scared. That got me. Love love love this. Hope you continue with more Suits/Darvey fics soon. Your writing and storytelling is beautiful.
5/16/2018 c8 2Cassyfanfic
Best Donna-Harvey storey I've read until now!

I loved the quote "I don't appreciate you putting limitations on the love of those who worship Donna,"
Brilliant
3/28/2018 c8 DonnaRSpecter
One of my fave stories, Loved every bit of it! Harvey handling Donna with such care...the smut...the love...the knight in shining armour that is Mike...love love love
7/2/2017 c1 Guest
Loved this amazing Darvey story. Perfect !
11/1/2016 c8 Guest
What a beautiful story! I wish you would make a comeback to the world of fanfiction, I'd love to read more Darvey-stories!
12/1/2015 c8 Guest
It was perfect :)
9/30/2015 c8 66AnonymousDH
OMG, Donna stop talking about the date. . Jonathan Sidwell, ooh what a joke! Love that you chose him! OMG he's going to tell her, can't help but love them fighting. YES Finally. haha, Travis Tanner. oooh too funny this. Oooh that ending, just beautiful. This was such a great fic. Loved it, thanks for sharing!
9/30/2015 c7 AnonymousDH
Love how DOnna is calling him Michael. and yes for Mike telling her not to go on a date and for storming into Harvey's office telling to go after her. Telling him he knows what happened. Love how Harvey finally opened up, talking about his dad. OMG I'm loving Mike now, for telling all this, telling him she wanted to try 10 years ago. Harvey better make a move
9/30/2015 c6 AnonymousDH
glad that Rachel is talking to Donna and that she's pushing her to talkt to him. 'ANd what if I want more?' my heart skipped a beat, why did Mike have to walk in. Why? Hahahaha, Mike interrogating Harvey. OMG maybe it was best for Mike to intrude. LOL at him asking what Donna did that weekend. And love how well Harvey knows Donna, he can read her too. And love how you incorporated that scene, but the feels again.
9/30/2015 c5 AnonymousDH
OMG this Harvey is killing me. He is so sweet. Calling down to give her an umbrella and now Rachel spotted Donna. HAhaha Mike's there too. HAHA, Rachel immediately talking about yoga.. OMG Mike must know. He Knows. And he's protecting DOnna. AAAAw, that puppy. OMG he's telling Rachel and she's telling him about the other time. Loving this chapter! Always love reading about Mike and Rachel finding out about Harvey and Donna. OOoh the feels again.. My heart.
9/30/2015 c4 AnonymousDH
He's so in love with her, and he's fighting for 're so wright, DOnna has build bigger walls than Harvey. Love how he's referring to himself as Prince CHarming and that he knows about Harriet Specter and how he made his friend watch them. And the feels now she's telling him she wants to leave.. AAH
9/30/2015 c3 AnonymousDH
Harvey is so sweet about everything, pulling her back to bed. Kissing her again, the ice cream. Love how you're describing DOnna's thoughts and feelings.
9/30/2015 c2 AnonymousDH
OMG, he's acting so sweet and caring. Hahaha, definately MR. Spreadsheets loss. Ok, this is Paulsen Package is hot.
9/30/2015 c1 AnonymousDH
Love that Harvey questioned her about the date, and that they have a code for her to get out of it. Hahaha, that Paul guy trying to make Donna stop shopping. Thank god for Harvey for calling. OMG he's asking her to pay? OOh she's showing up at his place and she's grabbing whipped cream? BUt the more important thing is Harvey already had it! And they're kissing, and love how it's different now from the other time. Hahaha, no way this is just for one night. .
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »