for The World's Reaction

1/21 c8 Theoriginalturbochild
AGH THIS IS SO GOOD I really like the chapter where everyone sees the video bc I can just picture everything so clearly the way argit reacts and Julie this is so good
1/19 c8 1ANewStartforMe
I knows you discarded this for 7 years, but I have to says this is amazing and depicted how the world would react to a public hero dating same sex and outside their race realistic. And love how characters are by ben sides. I hope you do continue this one day in the future.
7/1/2020 c8 1Catlover4536
Man this is so sweet, but also just the right amount of hurt for the comfort and aaaAAAAA! I already loved the concept as it’s something that really gets me thinking on how people even in a world that is exposed and has aliens living it don’t change as much as you want, but thinking how our hero’s react and deal with that is something that makes me real happy to read!
9/20/2019 c8 9AlecGateway
It pains me a little to see that this story will probably not be updated any further, because I enjoyed reading it a whole lot! Thanks anyway -
10/11/2018 c8 Guest
Pleaaaaase update I need to know how it ends
10/11/2018 c8 Guest
Pleaaaaase update i need to know how it ends
6/10/2017 c8 29YokaiAngel
Brilliant!~~~ flashback to 2014
2/18/2017 c5 Ec
It's a miracle! Hallelujah!
2/18/2017 c1 Ec
That's awful OK somebody give me a bat to beat up those jerks who hurt Ben
12/19/2016 c7 RestlessRaggedandReckless
I'm fuckin sobbing
1/8/2016 c8 1the17thmuse
Somehow I can imagine most of the villains who have some respect for the annoying-thorn-on-their-side Ben Tennyson, and most of the people he helped to have rather adverse reactions to the news report/video. Discrimination sucks; I end up liking being vague for that very reason. Hope you update soon.
9/18/2015 c8 Elysian0729
This was so good! I wish you continued it, please? But it's alright if you don't want. I can imagine a happy ending. I wonder what's Rook's family's reaction would be, especially if Rook Da approves of them. I'm sure he would.
All in all it was a magnificent story, and so realistic too. I'm sure earth's media would just be that much cruel, and I'm glad Ben's parents approve of Broken. You make Room so IC; I haven't seen anyone else doing it so nicely. I loved how Ben confessed to Rook. So sweet!
I wish I could read more of this amazing story. Great job!
6/8/2015 c7 FanficLover577
PLEASE! continue the story, I was just starting to laugh at Ben's and everyone's (his family, alien friends, and enemies) were all reacting (in a good way).
4/13/2015 c8 24Zuzanny
I am really enjoying this fic so far. Some scenes even had me tearing up. I hope there will be mroe soon.
11/19/2014 c8 2MySweetYaoi49
This will get interesting VERY quick. ;)
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »