for The Alley

8/23/2020 c1 LoneWolf5
You know, it seems the Crossman family has a LOT of bad luck when it comes to kidnappers. First Linda and Ellie Crossman were kidnapped and rescued in NCIS Jedi, then Amanda Crossman here got kidnapped in this one. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.
12/20/2018 c1 Guest
Hogwarts School of Prayers and Miracles is a troll/crack fanfiction. It is MEANT for the laughs. This "Grace Ann" lady doesnt exist. She/he is just an internet troll. They are trolling wonderfully and have clearly succeeded in their job since a lot of people like you are apparently fooled.

It is just A TROLL FIC and it’s meant for the laughs. It’s meant to highlight the stupidity and cult mentality of some extreme people. No, it’s not mocking Christianity or feminism and no it’s not encouraging the stupid things said in this fic that are CLEARLY meant for the laughs. Tom Riddle’s perspective clearly displays it in the end.

Just read the last chapter again and pay attention to what "Voldemort" is actually saying. The author is using him as their Author Avatar.

I can see that you have written your own stories and you are quite successful writer on this site. But perhaps you should also learn how to read? And not get triggered over silly fanfiction? Tbh it just makes you look like a toddler throwing a tantrum. I guess you may be able to write really good stories but you still need help with your bad reading comprehension.

Or maybe its just so, so easy to feel morally superior in front of a silly troll fic...

Either way, the fact that you didn't know that you were just feeding an internet troll, is just pathetic.
7/23/2016 c1 James Birdsong
Good or great
7/20/2014 c1 Mysterius anon
I really like the universe your making and i wish you'll continue to the end. Is there going to be a reeaally big event that will bring every jedi together like an invasion or something. i'd like to see them fighting side by side or under xander's command. that would be and awesome story!
7/11/2014 c1 Northernmegas
Interesting to say the least. It was strongly hinted in Knights of the Old Republic 2 that no two Jedi perceive the force identically.
One would call it a current, passing through. Another would describe it as a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature. And third may call it warmth of the sun, without the glare. So it should be likely that Alexis will "feel" the force differently then McGee.

So what will be the next twist then? Element Zero on Mars? Forerunner relics in the sands of Mombasa?

Luck runs out. Skill doesn't.
Keep up the good work.
7/9/2014 c1 Daughter of Mother Gaia
You might want to try line breaks, because the ending came out of nowhere, it took me a little bit to figure out you had changed the scene's pov. And idle curiosity, is Castle a Force-sensitive? He's reacting like the others did before they were informed they could use the Force.
6/25/2014 c1 Ari989
This is actually the first fanfic featuring "Castle" that I've read and you've got the characters from the show down perfectly! Having said that, the story did not end the way I thought it would. I was convinced for most of the story that Alexis would turn out to be either a Slayer or a witch. But the force? Really? That came out of nowhere and feels unnecessary. Still, it was a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
6/25/2014 c1 FedererRex
Very good, but it's still not Terran Jedi is it?
6/24/2014 c1 43BenRG
So the echoes of the birth in our universe of the Jedi continue to spread. I suspect that this attempt to raise a Babylonian Death God was moved to NY because every Vamp knows that The Slayer's town is a no-go area right now.

I'm also wondering who is training Alexis. I notice that you didn't say so I presume that it's going to be significant later on.
6/24/2014 c1 8Quathis
Fun look at how the people who look for the weird in life react when they find the really weird. And I wonder what would happen if Castle knew that McGee was in his daughter's room. Fun read, thanks for writing it. Until next time.
6/24/2014 c1 Miss Trips
I love the addition of Castle into your Jedi-verse, but the very end was one heck of a whiplash writing wise. I had to back up and reread it several times to figure out it wasn't still Castle and Beckett talking to each other and why did they go from spaghetti to talking about their Dads about gifts. It feels like a transition paragraph got lost, especially since it was a POV shift from Rick to Alexis.
6/24/2014 c1 Useless0Writer
Good job. Personal question, will we ever see Alexis as a Jedi?
6/24/2014 c1 magitech
Nice start

Alexis the Jedi, I can see Rick Castle both flipping out and being incredibly proud of her.
Not that he'd tell her that at first :)
6/24/2014 c1 11Fusion Blaster
Alexis is a ... OH HELL YEA!
6/24/2014 c1 Alkeni