for Fate

4/17/2019 c2 Guest
I really hope you have not abandoned this story, it has so much potential! Please update this story soon!
9/13/2018 c2 ashley18
Please continue soon as you can, I love this and I'm soooo interested in it! I'd also love to know how Ziva's son died! I fill bad for Ziva and Tony in this fanfic for losing close loved ones! I LOVE IT! Your doing great on this fanfic!
7/11/2016 c2 12ncistivafanforever
more please
11/14/2015 c2 ncistivafanforever
Please continue
8/4/2014 c2 118My Whole Life Is Thunder
Do you plan to continue this? I was really enjoying it.
7/6/2014 c2 2VerySpecialAgentAli
Pleaseeeee write a lot this summer :) I lovelovelove your stories!
6/27/2014 c2 Com2meZT
Questions: What is this special school where Ziva teaches? What is the name of the agent that took Kate's place? Why wasn't Ziva curious that Tony knew about Dir. David and suspected she was his daughter? Yes I agree it would be too fast for Tony to make a move on Ziva or to seek any kind of sexual relationship...but someone to talk to who understands in a way no one else can; no it is not to early for her to be just a FRIEND because everyone else either pity him or avoids him because they do not know what to say. I just found this story today so I am just saying Tony would not go to a support group to talk about his feelings but with Ziva he can talk about the pain of losing his wife, still waking up, remembering she gone, reaching for his phone to share something about his day, and remembering she died, about how much he still loves her want to hold her and his son in his arms again. The memory of the first time he held his son a love so deep that he wakes up in tears because of all the things his son never got a chance to experience, and the anger that all the things they planned as a family is buried six feet underground and how he does not want to forget and move on like everyone keeps telling him will happen. This is a great story line I am so glad that Ziva is not working at NCIS, not hard as a rock, rude, but strong and able to take care of herself in any situation. Being those things should not stop her from being a sexy woman. Please continue this story will keep a eye out great writing
6/26/2014 c2 melielle
Great chapter can't wait till chapter
6/26/2014 c2 Guest
So you know have Ziva David family some how involved in the MURDER of Tony family. Not only do you have "going" on date less then month after his wife and son (that's cold). And you want them together in end

God you are die hard Tiva fan. Good job you have Tony ending up with a murdering family. shame on and I hope it makes you feel good of very Misguided story line...

Out of this shit story
6/26/2014 c2 Athenalarissa
Well this story gets better and better... I'd like to know ziva's story... How her son died what happened to his father... In this story ari is ziva's brother or not? And if he is I wonder how Tony will react in the revelation... I really can't wait for more!
6/25/2014 c2 clestaffordt
I enjoyed it! Thanks. A little apprehensive, though, that you will stretch their friendship much.
6/25/2014 c2 9countrynciscatlover
Wow you included Ziva's sister in there. Aww no, I was kinda of expecting it but, it was still sad to know that Ziva lost a son as well. Now Tony and Ziva share something in common now. Hope you continue. Looking foward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
-KK :)
6/25/2014 c2 Guest
update soon. how did her son die? who was the father?
6/25/2014 c1 countrynciscatlover
Please continue, I how Ziva reacts when Tony tells her that his family is dead. I know that Jeanne fell asleep behind the wheel but did Eli put something in her car to make her fall asleep? Dose Ziva have a kid? Was she like Tony lost her husband and child in a car crash? All I do know is that I want you continue this story. Really looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
-KK :)