for Steven Universe: King of the Monsters

10/13/2015 c4 1Nox733
No offense but im not reading past chapter 4 i gave it a chance and its bad. first of all godzilla going down to the lazer light cannon would never happen hell i dont even thin k the three gems could beat him. maybe as a fusion and it would depend on the abilities. he has taken worse without passing out. secondly if rose quarts created mothra then mothra would either be a plant or gem based. also saying the monsters are stevens now is crap. gdzilla and the ther monsters would never stand to be like pets they are too powerful and not to mention gozilla's pride. he is the king of monsters. a living nuclear reactor who uses radiation and electricity as a snack. so yeah this is just bad.
6/5/2015 c9 Guest
Whay
4/29/2015 c2 MUTO TOHO
Wait so this has nothing to do with Steven Universe King of the Deceptacons. It's title is practically identical to it. Couldn't this be a continuation of that? How about Steven being revived by Godzilla or Mothra or something.
4/25/2015 c1 21PaxRomaDacia
... You better be a troll. I don't want to believe you are this poor at storytelling, so I really hope that your shitty writing is all some kind of elaborate trolling scheme. That goes for every story you have made, because you just ruined SO MANY crossover ideas involving Steven Universe, along with some stuff with Gravity Falls. I hope that you are just trolling, but if you actually write like this... Pay attention to English class more often.
3/15/2015 c3 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
2/11/2015 c1 MUTO TOHO
Bulls**t Rose created Mothra
6/30/2014 c8 Guest
When this fanfiction couldnt get awesomer it just got awesomer so keep up the good work and i want to see if gipsy danger can do it
6/26/2014 c1 Guest
Thank you so much I've to see a crossover between these two and you have accomplished that so great story and I would love to hear more

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service