for Shepard's Saga: Second Chances

11/1/2018 c33 7DRWPJT
I MAY have translated your casualty list into: 'Thane deserved a heroic death, and the author just wanted Jacob gone' in my head when I read it.

Another story down, and highly enjoyable it was too.
11/1/2018 c32 DRWPJT
When I first read the chapter on the collector ship I thought it sounded like Cass was just knocked out, but when nobody launched an insane rescue and they all started grieving instead I thought you'd actually done it.
11/1/2018 c31 DRWPJT
Sweet seeing Alex with little Geena.
10/28/2018 c29 DRWPJT
Another great adaptation/tweaking to the standard story. Really enjoying this.
10/27/2018 c26 DRWPJT
It's one thing after another with this crew isn't it. Never a rest day to get their heads back on straight. 'Your friend's dead, oh and now you're charged with treason!' Poor Tali.
10/27/2018 c25 DRWPJT
Start of the chapter: no no no, bad Cerberus.

End of the chapter: NOOOOO!
10/27/2018 c24 DRWPJT
Nice early addition of Eezo in there, the smart vorcha was also a nice touch.
10/27/2018 c21 DRWPJT
"How will I know the difference?" The Gernsback was supposed to be Jacob's loyalty mission but in this version I think Jack had the most character development, certainly no bad thing, I liked it. And the little signs of a future interest between Jack and Oriana certainly hold promise for her development. (Although I doubt Miranda would agree)
10/27/2018 c20 DRWPJT
Nice chapter.
10/27/2018 c18 DRWPJT
Ooh going on the front foot and abducting Oriana early instead of waiting for Miri to need help rescuing her, interesting tactic, look forward to it.
10/27/2018 c16 DRWPJT
So are Shepard and Ash doing the Grissom tests before or after Sara and asari Alex did them? Part of me thinks before, but at the same time I'm pretty sure when they found the asari that Riley thought Shepard was still dead and the rumours of her being alive are well and truly flying at this point in this one.
10/27/2018 c11 DRWPJT
The attempted mugging was great. Then stumbling across the Samara scenario straight after was just typical. You're on a date, might not be drunk but have at least had enough wine to not be at 100% response times, wearing substandard armour and it most definitely has not been the full 24 hours that Karin insisted on. Why am I not surprised. Poor Karin, she must wonder why she bothers sometimes, no matter who's doing the writing Shepards never seem to listen to her.
10/27/2018 c9 DRWPJT
Back together at last. Another great chapter (by the way if I skip chapters without reviewing don’t think that they’re bad, just that I’m in a hurry to get to the next one)
10/27/2018 c7 DRWPJT
:) Sam panicking bless her. And yeah Zaeed’s another problematic squad mate. Although most of them become pretty cool once you get to know them, just reading their initial dossiers it’s very hard to convince a truly paragon Shepard to give them a chance.
10/26/2018 c5 DRWPJT
Yay Garrus! It's a little strange having Tali back this early but certainly not complaining, love my two favourite dextros.
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »