for In Exile

2/6/2016 c1 25Glenstorm63
Very believable story. Nicely told. I always wanted Prunaprismia's story (awful names, Miss Prizzle, Gwendolen, Lewis obviously was referencing Wilde, what was he thinking, instead of solid Spanish names).
6/15/2015 c1 5PromptDreamer-PSAscience
Oh my gods this is now officially one of my favorite fanfic stories in "The Chronicles of Narnia" fanfiction archive, do you know how hard it is to find one that's to my taste (e.g. book-verse, subtle romance, includes politics, etc.) and highly enjoyable?
I'm honestly very fascinated by Prunaprismia and her relationship with Miraz. Even though she's barely mentioned in the book and she is portrayed as a genuinely decent person in the film who only suffers from her connection to Miraz (very different from what we hear of her in the book), still - her story has so much potential and IMO, it's such a shame that C.S. Lewis had so many untold stories in his books (like the stories of Prunaprismia, Miraz, Caspian IX, and his wife) that he did not develop but instead left their backstories to the readers' imagination - but then again, that's an advantage too, isn't it?
It's sad that this story is only a one-shot because I definitely would have loved to see more of your interesting take on Prunaprismia, but if you do ever change your mind, I will definitely encourage and support you all the way! :D But even then, I respect your decision and more power to you as you (hopefully) keep on writing, even when it's no longer about Prunaprismia :)
6/28/2014 c1 37constantlearner
Clever, beautifully detailed and quite chilling.
6/28/2014 c1 8Heliopause
"Just like always." I really like Prunaprismia's suppressed anger in this, anger suppressed so long it feels almost like dreariness. And her intensely political, quite amoral, awareness throughout - great character piece!
6/26/2014 c1 Guest
So good!
6/26/2014 c1 27Cosette 24601
You should really continue this! I was so engrossed in the story and then just... stopped. And I scrolled back up in hopes that it would say "in progress" but was met with a disappointing "complete." This could easily become a really awesome full length fic.