for As Time Goes By

8/7/2014 c1 AmeriGirlTN
Just read this again and it's even better the second time. It's so hot. Wish that we had more of this in canon. Thanks so much. Hugs!
6/27/2014 c1 didyouhaveagoodtime
Precious, and so very beautiful. It warmed my heart :)
6/27/2014 c1 DA lover
The writing was amazing! Love it so much!
6/27/2014 c1 MM
SOOOOO GOOD! Love it!
6/26/2014 c1 Ssnqrq
Hahha so well written. I must say it''s incredible for Matthew to close his eyes in a most of time loving Mary
6/26/2014 c1 DAGuest
What a wonderful alternative to one of my favorite M/M scene from canon! Loved the playful and flirtatious banter between these two. It would be great to read more stories like this derived from canon scenes since I feel we didn't get enough of M/M, especially when they were together. Thank you for sharing this!
6/26/2014 c1 alliluna
I'm on my phone so I'm too lazy to log in, but anyway, this is amazing! :) I love these two so much and of course, this sort of situation always appeals... Aww, they are just so perfect. And Mary making him keep his eyes closed and not letting him walk home! So sweet. Thank you for this wonderful fic! :D
6/26/2014 c1 Downton.fangirl
Loveeee this! Great writing as always!
6/26/2014 c1 luvgoround
Oh so lovely. It was all so gentle and loving...I wish Matthew & Mary had taken a bit longer too in canon - just wasn't enough. But it it never is with them...
6/26/2014 c1 AmeriGirlTN
OMG! Willa my dear, you did not disappoint. This is simply delicious. Their joy and comfort with each other was so natural after all the years of longing. Thanks so very much.
6/26/2014 c1 hillevi
Lovely! Thank you for this lovely story.
6/26/2014 c1 31Apollo888
What a lovely title and an even lovelier story. Cute, spicy and fun all at once. It's amazing how they could even restrain themselves that night with all that had happened up to then and all that they meant to each other. It's so right how they are both desperate and needy here, and so unafraid. Well done!