for That one soft spot

8/14/2015 c2 MiyukiYuki-chan
That was really cuteeeee! Yup, I'm an innocent type of girl...fit with the story! Anyway, great story you make! Hope you'll continue this quickly! I reaaaallllyyy love ya! I just hope that the fans will stop calling Tsurugi asshole though..-
4/20/2015 c2 Saku-Kinsheky
I want more T.T
3/15/2015 c2 Guest
Senpai!please update this marvelous story please
3/12/2015 c2 Guest
please update
7/19/2014 c2 8Lotus Sword
You got smacked by your brother for using his pc? Smack him back! With kind regards of all of your loyal readers on FanFiction! (A)

Hihihihiihihi, I love this reader's innocense! :D It's cute, combined with Tsurugi's asshole-ness :P I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
7/10/2014 c2 I like tortoises
YEAH ONEE-SAN WATCHES FIFA! I wuv the story once again! 3
7/9/2014 c2 26BlueCelebi
Yay! Update! I'm happy now! *skips around gleefully*
Tsurugi: *sweatdrop*
*spots him* YOU! Why are you such a meanie?! That was not nice! Stealing her bento! *starts punching him harmlessly* TAKE THAT!
Tsurugi: -_- Kiko likes the story a lot...please update soon...
7/9/2014 c2 1Rose Brangwenn
Hi ! What an interesting story you have written here !
That bad Tsurugi... He is so mean ! With him on the plot, the idea of the "innocent" reader makes a lot more sense to me. I feel like he's not planning to go easy on... Well, me. I can't wait to see how things will turn !

Hope you'll update soon ! :)
7/9/2014 c2 aniky20
WOW!First: reader... then: Tsurugi... and now? I look forward to reading your next chapter! Good job! :D
6/27/2014 c1 Piastra
This is amazing. I've been getting pretty sad and annoyed about how most of the writers on Fanfiction have either bad grammar or a writing style that is terribly boring. I see that you have written that this is your first story. Welcome, and keep writing!
6/26/2014 c1 SapphireSpade
Hmm this is really interesting. I'm started to feel excited already! I kinda like the Innocent reader too.

I hope u update soon!
6/27/2014 c1 I like tortoises
I'm gonna wait for the next! *v*
6/27/2014 c1 9hypoesthesia
FIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *0*
6/27/2014 c1 8Lotus Sword
I can't wait to see what kind of an asshole Tsurugi will be to an innocent girl in the next chapter! I'm looking forward to it, so please update soon!
6/26/2014 c1 11OblivionWings
This prologue of the story was just TOO interesting :D! Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to Tsurugi's appearance in the next chapter.
17 Page 1 2 Next »