for Fablehaven 6

11/12/2015 c7 unbreakablewalls
This is the best thing of fanfic that I have or will ever read!;-)
1/25/2015 c6 Guest
I like your story!
1/25/2015 c6 Guest
Nice story
12/20/2014 c7 Cosplaygirl2002
Really good. I noticed that the was spelled teh quite abit. Keep writing its really good I love it. Keep doing what ya do
11/23/2014 c6 Guest
You have to add the rest of it. I love it!
11/23/2014 c7 Guest
awesome
9/15/2014 c7 15Jman1000000000
well i like this story
8/11/2014 c7 2LunaEtSidera
Update! I know you want to wait until you have 15 followers, but the only way to do that is update and persevere. Fablehaven - though I absolutely LOVE the series - isn't as popular as some others (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter) and will take a while. The story has lots of promise, and I really enjoy it! So, yeah. Update. :D
7/9/2014 c7 21AerinM
Your story is interesting and had a lot of promise. Some constructive advice: get a beta reader. You need someone to proofread your work for sentence fluency and grammar. You have a good vocabulary; I just think the review of an outside party would greatly benefit you.

A couple of things:

1. In one of your early chapters - I forget which, maybe 3? - you wrote that Kendra was present for the complete transformation of the former Zzyzx, which is what prompted the short stint of zero gravity. Then a couple of chapters ago, as a way of introducing the wall demon thing, you wrote that it was discovered while the innocents were trying to complete the transformation of former Zzyzx. It's just a minor plot point that should be tied up - obviously the realm has not completely been transformed, but why was it stated earlier that it had been? Just food for thought.

2. The Fairy Queen seems surprised/slightly annoyed to see Kendra. First, I'm sure that Bracken wouldn't bring Kendra through without first receiving explicit permission to do so. Second, why is she annoyed? She likes Kendra.

Please don't think I'm being super critical here - I'm not trying to be. I do see a lot of good things in your writing, these are just things I noticed that you may or may not wish to address or change. It's up to you. I'm interested by this story and hope you continue to write.
6/28/2014 c2 1Seline49
My admiral Akbar senses are tingling

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service