for Chloe Samantha

9/7/2018 c50 14SerahSanguine
this was amazing now im off to read second instalment x
3/24/2018 c50 Gingerstorm101
Well that’s just a mean place to leave a cliffhanger!
8/16/2016 c3 2cris82
I'm glad I found this story. Really enjoying this
5/10/2016 c1 Guest
I really liked this story, but I don't agree with your opinion of IWTB. I loved that movie
2/25/2016 c46 Gillian Duchovny
I NEED MORE! PLEASE?! I LOVE THIS!
1/8/2016 c49 9NikitaKaralis
Interesting! I like how you are going back an rewriting episodes with Chloe in them! Excellent job. FYI, I hope you are as excited as me that they are bringing the X-files back!
1/6/2016 c50 2watchinmyshows
First off, just want to apologize for not reviewing sooner. This story is amazing! And I can't wait for "Samantha." I just wanted to mention a few things in regards to the notes you had at the beginning about the revival. It is being called Season 10 but us Philes call it the Revival as well. I don't know if you like spoilers or not, but you said you were wondering about it being better than S8&9, and I can assure you. It definitely will be. I won't say too much, but if you do want some spoilers, FOX and The X-Files crew just released a 21 minute video called "The X-Files: Reopened" and you can find it on YouTube. And let me just tell you! Your jaw will be dropping!
I can't for the next story I get to read about this little family you've created. I've really enjoyed how you've made Chloe work so well in these storylines! Happy writing!
1/5/2016 c50 47phnxgrl
I loved how Jeremiah Smith appears at Scully's door while Chloe is with her. Please continue.
12/26/2015 c49 Thexxit
What a tough time for the Scullys and Mulders! I'm glad Chloe didn't witness the worst of it, how terrifying to see the woman you consider a mom almost kill your dad!
12/26/2015 c49 phnxgrl
I loved who Chloe is confused over Dana's behavior toward her Dad. Please continue.
12/25/2015 c49 1Ellie Sculder
I loved this chapter. Can't wait for more!
12/20/2015 c48 Ellie Sculder
I love seeing this episode from Chloe's perspective, and how Scully's priority, even when under the influence, is to protect Chloe. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/20/2015 c48 47phnxgrl
I loved this violent confrontation between Fox and Dana at her Mother's house. Please continue.
12/17/2015 c47 1Ellie Sculder
I love how Mulder tries to get Scully to make the tough parenting decisions. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/16/2015 c47 47phnxgrl
I loved how the case both of them were on ended up eating Scully's dog. I loved how they had to break this news to Chloe. Please continue.
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »