for Savior Reborn

11/30/2020 c3 Pygmy Hippo
Really interesting story idea! Thanks for sharing!
3/19/2020 c3 7goldenzingy46
Dumbledore, I will hunt you down and stab you.
10/17/2019 c3 2Goldenfightergirl
Did that college paper get a good grade? It kind of intrigues me, makes me want to read it now. :)
6/3/2019 c2 3Spidey-phd
Interesting premise.

Personal plea: I don't like Snape. I dislike stories which make him the romantic interest. Please don't make this an Iris/Snape story.
5/19/2019 c2 john86710
Its Wales :) not Whales, you have spelt it wrong several times.
4/26/2019 c3 nintschibintschi
Nintschi
3/25/2019 c3 2crimson hearts
yup i definitely am not liking how dumbledore is eyeing iris up as the new weapon against voldemort. i hope james will get a bit smarter and decide not to house the order. hope to read more soon.
7/13/2018 c1 Ste.Citta
quite a good storytelling.
6/30/2018 c3 Guest
I love how it says "The next chapter will be in Iris' POV..." even if the last update was made 4 years ago. I wouldn't say anything if the author went inactive but no. The author still writes (The last Peverell is a really cool fanfic so far.) but the author went AWOL with this, it's quite sad but such is life. I hope some day they return to continue it.
1/12/2017 c2 andjelija.nenic
9/20/2014 c3 2LadyRainDancer
hope to read more soon!
7/10/2014 c2 SabakuMoon
Loving this so far. Great start.
7/3/2014 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/2/2014 c2 LadyRainDancer
hm... shouldn't they be wondering why she had a wand? i thought she was practically a squib... maybe im mixed up.
6/29/2014 c1 1Julie-Andley-00
Good prologue, enticing enough to make me want to follow your story. Good job!
16 Page 1 2 Next »