for There will be an answer

6/24/2019 c12 4Detective Snickers
I absolutely love this story, and the AU gave a very interesting twist. This story really brought the characters to life. The only thing...where is Dr. DeBryn?
6/17/2018 c12 Guest
I'm crying at the ending. K
2/2/2015 c12 139RedHatMeg
Oh, that ending... Why you did it to me, author? I wanted Morse to find Joyce and be happy *cries like a baby*

This story is great. It has interesting premise, the world is built wonderfully and the characters of Morse and Thursadys suit their show's counterparts perfectly. Thank you for this fic.
2/2/2015 c9 RedHatMeg
This plot twist is awesome. I mean - here we have a slave right activist, who, objectively speaking, does what's right, but we know he's wrong, because Morse wants to find his sister and he can't do it in France; and because Thursday is a good guy and really wants to keep his promise.
2/2/2015 c12 2Epoxy-Resin
Still wonderful, no matter how many times I read it! Glad to see it complete!
Thank you for such a nice story!
1/12/2015 c8 139RedHatMeg
You know, I was kind of afraid to read this fic, but when I started, it sucked me in. I
m really curious as to what will happen. And I love the interactions between Morse and Thursday. This is all just awesome.
1/9/2015 c8 robin
I really like your writing. I hope you keep going with this.
Would love to see how this ends; or if you will follow up by adapting the other episodes.
6/30/2014 c1 2Epoxy-Resin
Nice one Tashilover. Been reading this for a while on archiveofourown
Please continue and don't be discouraged about the lack of reviews. The Endeavour community on Fanfiction isn't that big but it's there! XD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service