for Never forgotten

1/24/2016 c6 Crimiduck
Hi!
I just read your story (goddammit I should be sleeping right now) and I love it! I really hope that you update soon, this is the best Another fanfic that's out there :)

Anyways, have a nice day!
1/10/2016 c6 Delta Marauder
I. NEED. KOUCHI X MEI!

Update soon and keep up the good work.

Also depressed Teshigawara is depressing.
8/28/2015 c4 Please
PLEASE UPDATE!
5/18/2015 c6 2KingPlotBunny
waaahhhh your trailer just made me antsy why cant real life just understand your writing a masterpiece and cut you some slack
4/30/2015 c5 Sky
TT You did not finish it. TT
3/21/2015 c5 8Rose Suicidal
please update.
1/12/2015 c5 2KingPlotBunny
this is my second favorite pairing the two just fit together and am I the only one who thinks kouichi would make an excellent detective and/or cop I mean he definitely knows how to track down leads and how to keep digging till he gets answers anyway sorry for the weird thought cant wait till next chapter
1/6/2015 c1 anon
Really nice story. I hope there will be more updates. But I'm kinda dissapointed that Mei and Kouichi aren't together/married because I ship them sooooo much. :( I hope that there will be some romantic moments between them (yes, I know that in this fanfic Mei's married to someone else but hey whatever)
12/22/2014 c4 Guest
Please UPDATE!
11/23/2014 c4 2SummerTimeBacon
Congratulations! this is an outstanding story, and it surprised me gladly. I was slightly disapointed that Kouichi and Mei weren't married/together, but it definitely put an interesting twist on the curse. I must thank you for publishing such a story, as there are many that do not reach this level of decency and skill.
-Azalea
10/20/2014 c4 Guest
Please please please update. There aren't many good Another fanfics out there.
10/12/2014 c4 Guest
i hope to read more soon. i enjoyed the anime and the manga and I am enjoying the fanfiction as well. Thank you for the story
10/5/2014 c4 ITOR
damn, one rare good fanfic! keep writing
8/31/2014 c4 ANON
I want mei to leave her husband and be with koichi
9/1/2014 c4 2KingPlotBunny
I really enjoy this I kind of hope since Mei got her memories back she'll end up with Kouichi yeah yeah I know she's married but since her husband wasn't there and since she left so easily I'm hoping things aren't going well...I know that sounds messed up but well I always felt those 2 would end up together
20 Page 1 2 Next »