for The Game Is Wibbly Wobbly

11/11/2017 c10 Holly Huennekens
Better late then never finding and reading this.
Love it love it love it.
4/20/2016 c10 27River Eagle
Great work on this! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing!

Keep up your writing!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful, mad adventure of the Doctor and Sherlock, two forces I do not want to get together in real life (but would be so fun to actually see!)
4/20/2016 c5 River Eagle
The Doctor always acts like a child! (So does Sherlock)

This is very well written and entertaining! Thanks for sharing
4/20/2016 c2 River Eagle
I really liked the last line Lestrade said in this chapter. "I don't know who was worse, Sherlock or that nutter."

The Doctor is a real nutter, especially 11!
9/18/2014 c10 supernaturalfangirl12
OMGODS BEST ENDING EVER
9/18/2014 c8 supernaturalfangirl12
LOCK AND LEXI ARE SOUL MATES! MATCH MADE IN HEAAAAAVVVVEEEEEN! OMGODS I'm sorry I just really FANGIRL over your writings
9/18/2014 c7 supernaturalfangirl12
OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOO! But awe! SHERLEXI 4 EVVVAA
9/18/2014 c6 supernaturalfangirl12
I love it when they pop their collars
9/18/2014 c4 supernaturalfangirl12
So is this an alternate universe to Sherlock where Lexi's favorite show can't be Doctor Who because it doesn't exists?
*scoffs* impossible
7/7/2014 c1 Freya Tesla
Why is John on a date? Is this story in any way tied into The Resident Sociopaths of 221b? I had started reading that and got a little bored about half way through and why the weeping angles as the villain?
7/3/2014 c10 39Lady Artimes Blaine
*giggles happily* That was perfect! *falls over laughing* They should have more adventures with the Doctor!

7/2/2014 c9 Lady Artimes Blaine
*snickers* This sounds reasonable to me. *giggles*

7/2/2014 c8 Lady Artimes Blaine
Okay, now you have me curious about what she has faced? Also will mental Artimes show up and block the Cyberplanner's sword and say something along the lines of 'Bad form, mate, attacking an opponent from behind. Let's see how you handle the Lexi and Artz super deluxe special of awesomeness, shall we?' Or something to that effect. *giggles* Awesome chapter, Lock, and I can't wait for the next one!

7/1/2014 c7 Lady Artimes Blaine
Not a chance. Lexi will win and she'll show just who exactly is the real Miss Clever! Nice little reference to my story Deduction and Deception. quite brilliant and most certainly exciting. *bounces around in anticipation* Can't wait for the next chapter! *giggles excitedly*

6/30/2014 c6 Lady Artimes Blaine
*falls over laughing* This was amazing though kinda redundant because they went through all that in The time of angels and flesh and stone. works for ppl who havent seen the episodes I suppose and only have knowledge of Blink. Still a great chapter and i'm looking forward to the next one and Sherlock, if you so much as dare to call this rubbish in the future, you will find yourself in a world of hurt!
21 Page 1 2 Next »