for Igniting a Storm

7/3/2018 c3 Pegeen
I am loving this series. Your characters fit the story brilliantly and you weave the interactions with LMB's characters very naturally. Seeing the progress of Anur's and Kir's relationship is a joy.
5/26/2018 c1 Lord of Sorcery
I have really enjoyed the continuing story so far, Kir is a good inspiration for how to play a Noble Demon - turned true hero, I think. Both of your main characters are good and well written, I love the banter between them. I also like how you use the "backwards" grammar when Karsites and Valdemarians soeak the other language "poorly", it always made me smile when I saw it in the original works, and help me wiev your story as easily happening in the background of the original work, as fleshing out of what is happening there.
11/6/2015 c3 7TortoisetheStoryteller
This is a great series. I love how you compare, contrast, and balance all the worldviews. I hope you update soon!
10/9/2014 c1 14Evnissyn
I've been reading and rereading this particular series over the last three days and I think this is my absolute favorite chapter, because it's got my absolute favorite scene with my absolute favorite lines:

Are you stupid? When a priest has that sort of look on their face, you move!
He's a Herald! Heralds and priests are not the same!
No. You idiots love them for it.

I don't know why I love this so much, it's just awesome!
8/19/2014 c3 raven.rayne.5
Great story! I am looking forward to reading your next venture into this world...love Anur and Kir together and Solaris is coming! Thanks for writing!
8/16/2014 c3 best-annon-ever
hi :)

quote : "it would be interesting to see what their sunpriest was like when there was someone in his corner." yes, I completely agree with that point !

Great story, I loved it. All of the serie I mean. I read it all in one go. Well, now I have sleep to catch up on. But it was so great !

I love the relationship between Anur and Kir. It's fun and sweet at the same time.
8/3/2014 c3 Guest
First valse mar fanfic I have loved in a long time. Great job hope you continue.
7/24/2014 c3 wendums
As always a well written tale
7/24/2014 c1 wendums
I love these stories. Just get cross cos people do not review and it is only polite even if like they is nothing I can say or fault to find. Just a damn fine story
7/2/2014 c3 Lexie612
I don't have any suggestions, but Kir and Anur's story is my absolute favorite of all the fanfiction. In 2 months, I have read the set multiple times. I am thrilled that you are writing more. Part 6 where they visit Anur's family is the best. I cry every time I read it. Excellent job!
6/28/2014 c1 95TMI Fairy
Another fantastic piece of work from VJ Riddle!
A strongly recommended read.
Borys