for One-Shot

9/28/2015 c1 7twlightbella
Aww cute
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
Love it. You write these moments with George so well.
7/3/2014 c1 darkblueyank
Thank you for this warm look at matthew, Reginald, and George.
7/1/2014 c1 11lilyrowan1
A very sweet family moment! I loved Mary appearing at the door on the count of three!
6/30/2014 c1 didyouhaveagoodtime
Awww, this was so precious! I really loved Matthew telling his son about hi father, and it does make a lot of sense, since I think Matthew would feel his absence greatly. Mary joining in at last was perfect :)
6/29/2014 c1 Palindrome310
Adorable! I always love your exploration of Matthew's father and the connextion to his own experience. Mary playing the game was great. Fiction and fantasy are important for children and all of us! You tricked me: I thought one-shot was Perseus.
6/28/2014 c1 luvgoround
omg what a beautiful story - so punctuated with meaning on several Perseus...I love the hero's name ...Matthew is the most wonderful father and loving husband. What a joy to read!
6/28/2014 c1 14ameliapemerson
Sweet family time. Just lovely!
6/28/2014 c1 16alliluna
So cute! And I loved Mary spying on Matthew! Thanks for this, it was wonderful! :)
6/28/2014 c1 Jenwren
That was delightful, loved it!
6/27/2014 c1 13theMatthewReview
A big hug and a big kiss! A clever, affectionate prelude to more in Manchester, I hope!
6/27/2014 c1 31Apollo888
Aww...such a sweet link between Matthew's past family and his current one. Mary spying was funny and entirely in character. If only there was more insight into Reginald and Matthew's days in Manchester...