for The Television

9/2/2021 c1 3Razzbaby
That was funny and great!
4/9/2021 c1 38tallsunshine12
Punchy little comic tale! I'm glad she didn't fall into Hochstetter's hands.
8/2/2018 c1 Guest
: )
7/11/2014 c1 179Susan M. M
Y'know, I can see the colonel as a used car salesman after the war. I liked the line about not lying to the IRS. And I liked Carter ruining the whole plot. Weird, but fun. Definitely weird. Definitely fun.
7/2/2014 c1 73dust on the wind
Oh, this is just brilliant! I can't think of many who can do this kind of stream-of-wild-ideas better than you, and this example is an absolute corker. Your headlong pursuit of one idea after another puts me in mind of Spike Milligan and The Goon Show.

I could say heaps about the pseudo-illogical flow of narrative (actually, it's quite logical, just insane) and the excellent character delineation, but the bottom line is, it's a glorious and wonderfully assembled romp.
6/30/2014 c1 31Goldleaf83
Awww…I’ll keep believing in them! (As will we all. And just for the record I think I’d have copped the same feel that our intrepid heroine did.) This was hilarious from word 1 to word 5000 (and I am impressed that you came in so exactly on count, by the way), with many fitting futures for our guys, but I have to single out the Star Trek bit, because if it had ever occurred to me to translate the characters I’d have chosen the same roles! But it takes a creatively devious mind like yours to come up with something so funny, outlandish, and weirdly convincing, all at the same time!
6/29/2014 c1 87konarciq
Laughing my head off here! Oh boy, how I wish I could be in Mary Susan's place! I'm going to try that bit with touching the screen of my favourite shows... If it's successful, I'll let you know!

There were too many hilarious touches to be mentioning them all (like Hochstetter's holdups, the Star Trek parody - btw, was Sulu Carter? - and Kinch knocking Schultz out with strudel), but one thing I do want to mention, and that is my favourite exchange:

"Well, the U.S. Navy has an old saying, Major."
"And that is...?"
"A woman in every port," the Colonel continued grandly. "Naturally, the Air Force likes to keep their women in the closet. More efficient that way. Besides, if the closet is large enough for two-"

That had me in stitches!

Thanks for all the laughs! :-D
6/28/2014 c1 76snooky-9093
You outdid yourself with this one. Seriously, I'm still laughing. And of course, my favorite section had to be the Star Trek scene. And I almost lost it when she revealed her full name.
6/28/2014 c1 35ColHogan
I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard as I read this. You were in rare form with this one. I'm honored that you used my last name in this. And I admit I envy Sue being able to 'cop a feel'. Lucky Mary Sue. And Hochstetter's holdups? Instead of simple under-wire, they probably have an a ring of steel at the bottom. And when Hochstetter asked Hogan if he ever told the truth, and Hogan's response about the IRS was too hysterical for words. This was a classic.
6/28/2014 c1 66Sgt. Moffitt
Oh boy, that was a Mary Sue to end all Mary Sues...poor Susan clicking from channel to channel and finding nothing but the Heroes, Klink, Schultz and Hochstetter, a nightmare in itself. But then she gets sucked through the TV screen into their world!

Yep, it was a nightmare all right, and one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. But somehow I find myself envying Susan...
6/28/2014 c1 25Bits And Pieces
Omg, that was a riot! I don't even know where to begin; the whole thing was hysterical! You are the King of comedy, you are! Thanks so much for the laughs this morning, I needed that! Wonderful job, as always - absolutely loved it!
6/28/2014 c1 jinzle
Hochstetter's Hold ups...teeheehee
6/27/2014 c1 24Six of Twelve
How wonderfully absurd and hilarious. Love it.