for A New Life

12/11/2017 c2 AnotherGuest
Intersting story. I do like the concept and can't understand why it has received so few reviews (I mean yes, it's just 2 chapters but still). Ariel is a really likeable character and I like that it doesn't simply retells the game plot but changes dialogues and actions were it seems logical and interesting.
If I had to make a guess at the identity of Ariel's father I'd say Ulfric. There were quite some hints I think.
Only critic so far - and it's less of a critic point and more like an observation - is that it's surprising that Ariel is so totally open towards others. If she has been raised among the Thalmor with no contact outside their people - and you imply that that's the case - it would be natural - even if she loathes them - that she would still struggle with having some of their views ingrained since childhood. No idea if critic on a probably abandonned story is any help but I wanted to offer my opinion anyway. All in all I can say that I enjoyed this first two chapters.
9/28/2016 c2 Guest
It's about time you finally updated. Please try updating more often.
6/28/2014 c1 11voltagelisa
Excellent chapter, for a moment I almost thought Ulfric was the father, but when you said that she was shipped to Skyrim because of the daughter. Well now I am guessing at who it is. Great starting chapter, can't wait for the next.