for Home Security Service

7/22 c1 11FanLass
Another wonderful crossover. I love your style of writing and how well thought out the stories are. Your stories are fun With just about the right amount of Excitement to keep everybody reading.
6/1 c1 Kate
You should so make these a multi chapter
3/14 c1 Veronica
Excellent crossover. I would love to read a extended version but I like what you have here very much nonetheless. :D Adult Buffy being a badass nanny is an awesome premise. Thank you for writing and posting this fic. Take care and have a good weekend!
2/21 c1 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job.
2/13 c1 3WarriorDrgnMage
This is good! The part at the end where Buffy was checking on Hotch was just so, Buffy.
"Its part if the job."
" No it's not. "
So perfect!
I like the bit about the blood remover, too.
10/4/2019 c1 DPDbookworm
Just making a little babysitting money, NBD!
8/17/2019 c1 laraferreira
Loved
3/2/2019 c1 Andie
Please do more chapters for this story. I enjoy reading them.
11/25/2018 c1 Rose
I love it. Wow.
3/31/2018 c1 36bardsgrl4evr
I've lost track of how many times I've read this, I love it that much! You did incredibly great.
2/3/2018 c1 2kimbclar
Excellent
11/13/2017 c1 calypso tchaka
I loved this one shot. I think CM crossovers with Buffy should definitely be more of a thing. Thank you for sharing this! Warm regards
8/20/2017 c1 93Vashti
I swear I finally started watching CM so I could read fics like this from authors as fantastic as you are. I only wish I'd done it sooner so I could have read this sooner. Excellent as always.
8/11/2017 c1 66lateVMlover
Cute!
7/27/2017 c1 Emmaline341
This was a gem! Never even thought of this scenario or x-over but it is sweet, with an adorable jack and Aaron.
I have read A Harry Potter as Jack's sitter story that I thought was good. but this made more sense.

Could you plz write more on it? just a little...? Pretty PLZ?
*puppy eyes*