FanFiction.Net
for Warnings Should Be Noted

3/28/2016 c1 220Brentinator
Hey, I really want a update to this!
Please?! I love little Lab Rats.
Please please please update soon!
Susz.
7/23/2014 c1 15AllAmericanSlurp
Poor Chasey. Very funny chapter!
7/19/2014 c1 3yoongxi
Please put up the next chapter! This is really good and I can't wait for the next chapter! EEEEEEE! I can't wait to find out what happened to our poor wittle Chasey-wasey! I was like 'CHASE! You do NOT jump off of desks, even if you have a cape on!' :3 Please continue with this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEASE! :3 I'm probably being VERY annoying right now. Oh well. ;)
7/3/2014 c1 2Avengers13
Next chapter! Next chapter! Now!
6/28/2014 c1 gg180000
the second wedding or learning to swim when your a computer
6/29/2014 c1 12The-Shadows-System
It's good but I don't get it. What was the warning?
6/29/2014 c1 2scribbler123
WOW. Great into...But poor Chasey :(
You had to leave it as soon as he got hurt, didn't you? Now I'm sitting here in anticipation, just waiting for the next chapter...sigh.

This was seriously awesome, well done! I can totally see this happening (well, have happened, considering they're little kids and in the show they're teenagers...But you get what I mean, right?)
I loved Chase's 'happy thought' that was seriously cute! I also adored the way he's all like 'well surely I'm better than Peter Pan, I'm bionic!' It doesn't work like that, Chasey ;)
Also the fact that kid Bree and Adam got into an argument about pixies and faires was hilariously great :D

I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/28/2014 c1 16BigTimeRusher12
I like your all your stories, but I think "The Second Wedding".
6/28/2014 c1 100daphrose
Aww, Chase! That's both hilarious and awful at the same time! X'D D'aww, poor little Chasey!
Which story? Well, I would really like you to update "The Second Wedding." That or this one. Or perhaps "Learning to Swim when You're a Computer." But if I had to vote for one I'd say "The Second Wedding."
I liked this! Poor Chase. I wonder what'll happen next. Hopefully you can update this (and/or another story) soon!
6/28/2014 c1 6LiveLoveLife13