for Shooting Stars & Fairy Tales

4/19/2015 c1 9NikitaKaralis
Very sweet! You did a great job with visuals of the bracelet and the memory scene! I could depict every imagery you were providing us. I felt I was a fly on the wall with both of their gifts to each other. It was beautiful!
8/4/2014 c1 318CUtopia
Well, thanks for entering the competition, firsteval :)
I really loved your fanfiction, it made me smile a lot but it also was feely :) Beautiful
8/3/2014 c1 3TheMaraudersAreUpToNoGood
that was a very heartwarming fanfiction. after you messaged me i decided to read some of your stories and this one touched my heart.
8/2/2014 c1 19Drollittle
What a beautiful idea, taking him into a memory so he could see the night under a full moon! Magical :)
7/3/2014 c1 49slenderpanda2
Anabbrbodje I can't even this was perfect
7/2/2014 c1 96SylvaDragon
Aw, that was very adorable, sweet and cute. I think this is the first Remus Tonks I've read, and your story made me realise what a lovely couple they make, how well suited they are. I love the feeling of magic, that the story had, all the stuff about stars and fairy tales. I think the bracelet was an adorable present, espeicially how he charmed it.
6/30/2014 c1 7wotcher98
That was a creative idea of showing him full via a memory.
Good story :)
6/29/2014 c1 remusdora
Start of this story was really Good.
I did guess remus's present for tonks when he said 'Each color represents something about both of us' I knew it was chocolate and
I was hoping tonks would show him stars on full moon abd even that happened I was happy my guesses were right.
I liked what tonks said when to remus about him deserving everything wgen they were in pensive.
keep writing.