for Mae Mihe Saqoyalat (old)

5/10/2019 c30 JulietteHeart
just discovered this story and am seriously in love!
5/7/2019 c30 Guest
will it be cruel as shown in the series? or will he be cruel but be sweet to his mother but only to her? Or is it really cruel?
5/6/2019 c29 XxBbyCxC
I like it
5/6/2019 c30 Cleo9427
Your story is SO GOOD! It’s so good I pushed past the minor spelling mistakes! That is a pet peeve I have but the content was so interesting I didn’t even care. I love that the OC is a fighter. There aren’t that many OC female fighters that don’t come across as Mary Sues and I so glad yours isn’t like that. I found this story today and I didn’t even realize I caught up so quickly until I saw the AN. I hope you update soon cus I can’t wait to read more about their visit in Winterfell.
4/23/2019 c19 hifivebuddy
YESSSSS SHES GONNA BE A FACELESS WARRIORR THIS IS BADASSS GO JENNESEI
1/12/2019 c28 Lill. E. D
Love it. Please update soon
1/1/2019 c28 Psycho Mutt
Yay! An update!
Im surprised that only after a day Nymeria is up and walking, granted not well but usually most would be laid up more than a day. But I may have read that wrong. Anyway, I love it and young Ramsey, looking forward to more soon!
11/6/2018 c27 Ellyn Stark
Hey,
I just read your story! I honestly love it. It takes quite some time so build up a plot, but that's absolutely worth it. I really enjoy your writing style. It fits the time and place of your story perfectly. It is incredible how many characters you include, and you stay very true to them. I could picture all of them in exactly these situations. I am absolutely in love with Benjen Stark! There are just not enough people writing about him. I'd do it myself, but I'm never quite content with the outcome...
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, that you basically made my day. I really enjoyed reading your text.
Yours,
Ellyn
8/22/2018 c27 Psycho Mutt
This fic deserves all the love and reviews!
I love this story and I truly hope you come back to continue.
I would love to see how this ends
1/2/2018 c27 Guest
Please update
10/2/2017 c1 9redhouseclan
Dang I was like Roose is a huge bag of dicks! Lil Ramsey is adorbs!
7/19/2017 c2 Sigh
Anyways to the author of this fanfiction, love your writing and your portrayal of the characters so far
Kudos!
7/19/2017 c2 Sigh
Ok, I have nothing again any religion
But honestly, keep religion out of my fan fiction experience unless it is a plot point
Capisce?
7/18/2017 c27 Guest
Great update!
7/18/2017 c27 4Musical Bear
I adore this story. I'm interested in seeing how Ramsay turns out this time around. I suspect he'll be as canonically cruel with a super soft spot for mom. He's incredibly cunning though and I look forward to seeing if this changes.

You're planning a romance with...Benjen? That's new and I wish you luck with it. I don't think anyone's done it before.

Thank you for updating!