for The Quirkiest of Foundations

7/29/2017 c40 23Leara Bribage
This whole AU is indeed quite a mess, but I loved it.
4/7/2017 c40 Guest
Ahhhh... so cute, I love them
4/6/2017 c33 Guest
Oh my god! They are so cute together, and I love how you write all the characters!
4/6/2017 c31 Guest
This is perfect. Azelma's right too though, I have a holiday birthday. It sucks, can't wait to meet Alexandra!
4/6/2017 c27 Guest
Omg, they really are my OTP, and I love this story so much too! Great work!
4/3/2017 c4 Guest
Nice touch!
3/1/2015 c40 RhondaAnn1
Awww...so nice to see the end of this epic story! What a wonderful job you have done with it!
2/17/2015 c14 9faultymindpalace
Leche flan... Pinoy talaga.. Kudos
2/15/2015 c40 16Freedom909
The feels!
I'm dying over here, I'm all giddy and excited for them.
Holy crap...I just love it. The meaning behind it too, after they made it through everything, they still have the rest of their lives and now they can officially be together through it all.

This was perfection in a piece. Just wonderful!

This story has been incredible and thank you so much for all the hard work you've done for it. I love your writing, your writing choices and everything in between! I look forward to more from you soon!

You are truly amazing.
2/15/2015 c39 Freedom909
Aww! This chapter!
This was so amazing and it made me so happy!
I cannot think of a more better proposal than how the two of them did it in this story.
Really, go them. I'm just so happy right now, I could melt!
2/15/2015 c40 keepcalmandreadhp
love the ending so much, it's just so them :) oh, and I see what you did to Eponine's complete name :))
2/14/2015 c40 20shadows-of-1832
Sad to see that it's over, but so happy with how it ended!

Loved that the wedding made it in! Also, it doesn't, yet it does, surprise me that the both of them would be working on their wedding day.
2/14/2015 c40 Guest
I can't believe it's over! I'm sooo sad lol
Awesome chapter and AMAZING story! Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue writing more things :)
2/14/2015 c40 24StarlitWave10
WOOOO FINALLYYYY haha such a wonderful ending!
2/14/2015 c40 6hihiyas
AAAAAAAAH! *happy flailing* happy valentine's day indeed! Thank you for this wonderful fic, Kat, and congratulations on finishing it! Am excited to read your new stuff :D
222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »