for Save My Heart

7/5/2014 c1 27Broadwaygirl21
Wow, that was Ozsome! I sort of caught on in the beginning, but still I loved it!
7/2/2014 c1 11Lets-Celebrate-Me
I really enjoyed it, and your writing is great! At first I did not realize it wasn't Nick proposing and everything, so I kept reading and thinking "damn this is a sad fic". So it hit me: you hadn't used Nick's name not even once except for that part on the beach. When the guy said " it's nick.. Isn't it?" I was like "ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" lol. I'm on mobile mode so I'll just leave it here k? Thanks for sharing this great little fic with us!
7/1/2014 c1 9Miadaisyc
Wow, I really loved this. Hope there is more.

Thanks for posting.
Mx
6/30/2014 c1 Guest
OH, it hurts so good!
6/30/2014 c1 Guest
This is really good
6/29/2014 c1 Guest
WOW! This had me hooked right from the start. Of course, I thought the beginning was Nick, but slowly began to suspect that maybe it wasn't as I read on. Love the misdirect! Once I fully understood what was going on I went back and read it again. So beautiful and painful all at once. I'm most definitely waiting with baited breath for more to this story. So great to have you back!
6/30/2014 c1 JamNessity
WOW! This had me hooked right from the start! Of course, I thought the beginning was Nick, but then started to suspect that might not be the case as I read on. Love the misdirect! Once I understood what was going on I went back and re-read it. So beautiful and painful! I am definitely waiting with baited breath for more of this story. So good to have you back!
6/30/2014 c1 13rose coloured glasses
Welcome back! This was just so good. I read this at work earlier today and was on edge right until I saw that the person Jess was engaged to wasn't Nick. Just so good :)
6/30/2014 c1 10Ashleighxx
Wow, this is really good :)
6/30/2014 c1 25Newgirlystuff
That was fantastic:) So beautiful!
6/29/2014 c1 1End80
So glad to see you back! I hope you post more. This was so emotional and perfect! I a huge fan of yours!
6/29/2014 c1 2fantastique-jacques
You're back! Amazing story. I was fooled and upset reading this but relieved when I realised it wasn't him. Please write some more for us! You have a gift! :D
6/29/2014 c1 gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR
Amazingly heartbreaking! I'm so glad you're back!
6/29/2014 c1 Amybf19
That was so good!
6/29/2014 c1 1Libraryteacher
Beautifully written! I had to go back and reread half way through when I realized the opening part wasn't Nick. I loved how Nick just had to touch her...so sweet.
16 Page 1 2 Next »