for Dear Johnny

6/30/2014 c1 HannahHarriet
I love this story so far! That is exactly the kind of pregnancy Lana would have had. Great chapter! Please continue!
6/29/2014 c1 Loganloganpi
Well this is off to an excellent start! I was so happy to see that you uploaded it, I've been dying to read it! Poor lana being questioned by all those women! You'd think the ones she worked with would be a little more sensitive about her situation! I found it very sweet that lana was worried about him cause he wasn't kicking! Even though she doesn't admit it, it's obvious she cares! I can't wait to see the next chapter it's going to be awesome!
6/29/2014 c1 hypodermicsally
I really enjoyed this chapter! I really like that you started it off with Lana back at her job, and her being pregnant and then going into labor! Can't wait to read more!
6/29/2014 c1 Nickjrulezzz
Loving the prequel already! But of course it's a great story cause you write the best ones! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
6/29/2014 c1 inmyvictoryy
Off to an exciting start! Can't wait for more! :)
6/29/2014 c1 hiimolive
omg yess I'm in love with this story already!
6/29/2014 c1 11Penelope L
I love every word of this! Amazing, simply amazing! That part about the cosmos mocking her was so good. And how you had the worry just gnawing away at her. This is awesome! I saw that you tagged Oliver in this, does that mean his ghost will be haunting Lana regularly? I'm seriously so friggin excited that you uploaded this! Please update soon! :)
6/29/2014 c1 Kylievvvv
alright you already posted the sequel! I knew it was going to be good! I really like where you're starting off too! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
6/29/2014 c1 iloveh2o
Yeah the prequel! This was a great start! I loved everything about it! And what a great way to end the chapter! Lana going into labor! Can't wait to read more!
1,989 « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133