for Dear Johnny

4/27 c70 Makomermaids92
I missed reading dear Johnny! I love that she took him to McDonald’s, he’s so funny. I hope you’re doing well during this quarantine! thank you for updating!
4/26 c70 hypodermicsally
I missed dear Johnny so much. Thank you for taking the time during this insanity to update. I was needing something to read!
4/26 c70 Nickjrulezzz
Time for school already? that makes me nostalgic for when he was a little new born.
4/26 c70 Sven97Alo
Welcome back! I missed them. I was in some serious need of something new to read, I went back at one point and reread some of this and some of TC. So stoked that I got to read a new chapter. I can’t believe he’s about to start school. I want him to stay a little baby forever lol. thanks for updating dear Johnny. I hope you’re taking care of yourself and finding ways to stay sane/entertained during all of this!
4/26 c70 Betteanddot52
When Johnny asked for McDonald’s, I felt that honestly
4/25 c70 h2oloverr
Hey girl! I hope you’re doing well and staying safe! Animal crossing looks like a lot of fun, I’m tempted to get myself a switch just so I can try it out. Thanks for writing a new chapter of DJ, it’s one of my favorites, I’ve been needing some new content to read :) I’m excited to see some of your other updates, i’ve really missed reading your stories. I didn’t know happy meals were invented in 1979! I thought they were there from the beginning. That’s pretty cool. This was so good. . I can’t wait to read nutmeg again too. Take care!
4/21 c8 Guest
the ending of this chapter was a cultural reset, not going to lie. This whole story is. It’s so fucking good. I’ve read it over and over so many times.
4/20 c33 Guest
Johnny telling Lana he loved her for the first time was one of my favorite moments from this story. I do hope you continue!
2/10 c69 Guest
hell yeah 69 chapters baby!

Haha kidding! just wanted to say I love this!
12/28/2019 c68 Guest
That was really nice of her to bring them candy but I’m not sure why she would bring up lanas last. Seems like a sensitive subject to bring up! I hope Erin means well! this was really good. I love this story.
12/28/2019 c69 toreebug
this was sweet :)
12/11/2019 c69 iloveh2o
Ha, the king of Candyland! Very clever!
12/10/2019 c69 Annarozaa
I loved that she decided to spend NYE with just her boy! lol I don’t think Johnny would have liked seeing Erin again. Thank you as always for updating! And don’t apologize. There’s no need. Your stories are wonderful.
12/10/2019 c69 haily94
this was very sweet! Can’t believe it’s now the 70s!
12/10/2019 c69 paisleythomp
I think Lana must really like Erin!
1,989 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »