for The Nautica Mountain

Is this cancelled/abandoned?
7/8/2020 c4 Twylaken
update please
9/11/2014 c4 Forte De Tu
this is amazing, please, post more soon.
8/20/2014 c4 6tarrangar
this is interesting good work
8/4/2014 c4 1AZNMAGICMAN
I agree with Robo Reader, Guiche and the other noble assholes should get their heads blown off, like literally making fun of a foreign state not from Halkeginia hence not even knowing their true military capabilities and technology.

Hence I wonder what kind of involvement will Nautica have like I wonder if they will help Tristian or start an uprising among the population of commoners by providing them technology.

I hope the nobles get what they deserve.
8/4/2014 c4 9Robo Reader 21
Can you make Guiche and the rest any more assholes. Seriously, makes fun of the foreign powers that aren't of Halk. Hope he gets his hand blown off.

Hope Seista's grandfather is alive. Few fics do that.

Like everyone been saying, the ZnT Back to Basics thread on the Creative Writing Index in the Space Battle forums is the best place to check out facts like a timeline. Also, the threads creator is here on FF: Flere821.

Notice writing errors littered through out. English not your first language?
8/4/2014 c4 10Just a Crazy-Man
bravo!
8/4/2014 c1 Padofleaves
Just ignore the link...
just google "familiar of zero timeline"
till you find the source from the website "spacebattles"
8/4/2014 c4 Padofleaves
I'm interested on how Guiche and others like him on the matter of humility.

As for the timeline

Day 0 is the time Saito was summoned
Day 22 is when Newcastle falls to the Reconquista
Day 57 Sneak attack by the Albion Fleet,wiping out the Tristain Fleet and the invasion of Tarbe
I don't know the date on counter-invasion by the Germain-Tristain alliance though.
Source:
threads/znt-back-to-basics-5-ln-canon-ideas-general-discussion-etc.220679/page-16#post-7859438
7/28/2014 c3 chaosrin
Mira Armstrong is that full Metal Alchemist character?
No idea of Mortal Engines Quartet lore actually might have read the book so long ago.
7/26/2014 c3 Zarbapha
First contact-blocked by language barrier! This will really complicate Louise's original character development arc. How can she gain a learning relationship with a small country? On second thought, traction cities exist in three dimensions, so it may actually be a fair sized country.
7/25/2014 c3 1DeathAdder47117
I am liking this story! Sadly i can't offer any suggestions for i have little knowledge of the traction cites. I get the gist of it, but know none of the lore. Though i look forward to more from this story!

Thank You!

P.S. - Make the mages suffer! Arrogant scum.. Granted not all are bad, but 98% are scum! Liberate the people! Science is knowledge! & knowledge is POWER!
7/25/2014 c3 Rotciv557
This fic seems pretty interesting, especially since I didnt know what Mortal Engines Quartet was before reading this...
Cant wait and see what youll do with Reconquista. I always love these fic where advanced tech and Earth people get dropped in Tristain (probably comes from my love for the Ring of Fire books...).
7/25/2014 c2 10Just a Crazy-Man