for Mars and the Sun

9/17/2014 c2 9Mockingjay2001
Love how you did the OCs! Olivia is exactly how I thought she would be, and I thought Will would be more of the shy nerdy type, but I like how you made him kind of intimidating. Adina sounds very interesting. Love it, please keep going!
9/14/2014 c2 UNITITAN
YAAAAASSS! :D i was so excited to see that you updated!
The story is looking great so far. You've already set up some nice conflict w/ Josh and Byron and maybe even Mars and the humans he works w/ (btw, so honored that you used some of my ideas! :3 ).
Looking forward to see how this unfolds!
-Panda
9/13/2014 c2 17The-Fluff-Master1882
Well of course this is not nearly as bad as the femslash with you-know-whos. Ugh bullies... they need to be taught a lesson. People need to understand that you can't stop bullying by acting helpless and doing nothing. They have to stand up for themselves!
9/13/2014 c2 13mrs-brightside00
Cool! Yeah, still think Mars is really cute and love your OC's characters :)
7/1/2014 c1 Guest
My OC is Adina. She has long black hair and brown eyes. She has a happy personality but is surpizingly tough. She would hopefully be a potential friend for josh.
7/1/2014 c1 17The-Fluff-Master1882
You used the word sex a bit too loosely, my friend. *quirks eyebrow* I wish I could help u, but I want no part of this. And why is it called Mars and the Sun? Oh and I think Josh should try out for football.