for Kira's story of domination

8/29/2016 c49 Guest
Chapter was good but there must be a way Kira can bring the prothean's back
8/18/2016 c49 akatosh117demon
couldn't shepard basically clone him but with alterations like genetic drift?
7/4/2016 c46 Guest
It was a good setup for the next part of the story can't wait for the next one
6/25/2016 c46 1eye of sparta
Amazing story
when will you post the next chapter.
P.S. why has no one ever create a AU for the ME2 Jacob loyalty mission,E.G. M Shepard turns the minds of the female crew to mush.
6/14/2016 c46 akatosh117demon
I liked it. but there was a spelling error: mass murder should be mass murderer
5/20/2016 c12 Guest
KAWAIIII! XD
5/22/2016 c45 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
5/1/2016 c44 Guest
Suggestion Have Shi make Janie into a submissive
5/1/2016 c44 Guest
Liked the story hope we se more of the shi character
4/20/2016 c43 Guest
Liked it can't wait for next chapter
4/17/2016 c1 Guest
Could you make another version of this with a male Shepard? I haven't read this but I saw the description and aside from the futanari and tentacles, I think it would be interesting to adapt this with a male Shepard. Give some thought please.
4/14/2016 c43 2Lord Macnaughton
I don't understand why everyone hates Cerberus they are a necessary evil.
4/12/2016 c1 3laverneanimemaster360
I really trying to read this but it seem that you did do any editing. This is a Femshep story right? Because in the first chapter you tell us about the history of Shepard and you use his, he or him. It like you wrote the chapter and then uploaded.
4/10/2016 c1 4HCLQueen
Given your past refusal to accept even the most patiently-given con-crit in the MEFFW group on facebook, I'm just going to be blunt:

This excuse for a story is shit.

There is no setting. There is no plot. There is no character development. It's just heads in a grey box talking to each other, with nothing at all to provide any kind of depth or even hold the reader's interest-but then, since you only write these ridiculous and horribly-written stories so that you have something to masturbate to, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

WTF is up with the spider? What is the point? How the fuck did a spider get on a space station?

This reads like all the rest of your FemShep stories-a ridiculous and shambolic excuse to write down some disturbing rape-fantasies for you to fap to.

My advice is to move out of your mom's basement, get a job where you have to interact with human women on a daily basis, and take a creative writing class at a local community college. Learn how to write (specifically, learn how to write stuff that doesn't skeeve out the women that you want to read it), then try again.
4/10/2016 c43 mercswar
Thanks for the update:) im all for kira taking over hah tho i dont remember when she got napoleon and hiroshima in this story
134 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »