for Kira's story of domination

8/20/2014 c7 Dragonloch
Good chapter, but you messed up to Salarian councilor name and didn't even use the Turian councilors name.
Salarian councilor Valern
Turian councilor Sparatus
8/20/2014 c7 1metaladdict
Awesome sex scene's although I wish there was more of it.
8/18/2014 c6 1ChaoticEmperor01
Are you adding tali
8/8/2014 c6 EAnIL
Thank you for sharing. This is a good find and I'm loving It. Say is Eve is gping to be. Someone's body?
8/6/2014 c6 TheWelder94
Great story though you might want to go over it as you referred to Kira as a guy a couple of times. hope you update asap-TheWelder
8/5/2014 c6 colbylg
sorry to hear that
8/5/2014 c6 united88
Sorry to hear about your cat, take as much time as you need
7/31/2014 c1 Jedi101
I'm surprised that your not going to use Jack in this. Considering how she acts around Shepherd in the second game. Although I probably see her more as a slave then one of her main girls.
7/25/2014 c4 3someone.took.my.name
The last part of chapter 4 needs to be reworked, numorous spelling errors, concord errors major breakdown of sentaces, some lines seem out of place, the rest of the story is fine.
7/16/2014 c2 7Reaper7
Okay... So... yeah. Things are kind of dragging along. I kinda want to see how Tali will react to all this. I like Tali. Always have. Keep it up!
7/9/2014 c1 6KhaosMaster
Glad to see that this is finally up. Once again, I offer my services as a Beta. One thing though. You forgot to establish the spider drone earlier. It kind of came out of nowhere and may confuse some readers. And you keep switching between male and female pronouns when referring to Shepard. Another thing were Miranda's thoughts on Shepard's arms. You should have spread those out over more than just a single sentence. That is the kind of thing you milk for all that it's worth. And maybe something about how Miranda finds Shepard's voice to be so strong and domineering.

For what it is, it is a rock-solid start to what I believe will be an excellent doc. It just needs a bit of polish you turn the rock into a true diamond.

-Khaos
7/9/2014 c1 1metaladdict
I like
I follow :P
7/8/2014 c1 Bloodykyoto
I love the story so far and can't wait for more. One thing I must point out is that it seems like you haven't played mass effect in a while. I say this because warp damages armor and health it does not affect gravity. That is singularity that will affect gravity. If you combine first singularity then warp you will get a biotic explosion. I know that may seem ME3 but I figure that some one would have experimented on that for combat. Warp will or should detonate most other biotics. So try not to limite abilties to the games but for the whole of ME universe. This is just my thoughts on it. You do not have to use any of them. I hope to read more from you soon.
7/2/2014 c1 3Driger117
starts out a little to generic for my taste but well done I would like to know if you are changing up the important events or are you going over the top with this
134 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9