for The Legacy of Aura

10/18/2021 c22 19Samswordsman123
Well I decided to give this another chance and its not as bad as I first thought. Glad Ash came back to himself and had a family with Dawn.
10/13/2021 c1 Samswordsman123
Ash feels way too ooc here. Sorry but I dont think I'll be reading further.
9/9/2020 c23 Black Knight Lucario
Words are not enough to say how great this story is! One of the best story ever and also one of the best Pearlshipping fic ever! Thanks for this masterpiece!
4/28/2020 c23 Guest
Unreal ending!
9/6/2019 c3 1Tom Lehrer
holy fuck ash
7/15/2019 c23 UltimateCCC
Fin.
7/10/2019 c23 Noahendless
Neato, didn't see Meowth coming as the new villain, and I definitely didn't expect him to be as competent as he was. Anyhow great chapter as usual. Hopefully you've got some other stories now that this one is over.
7/6/2019 c23 NocturnalDjinn
The only thing I can say that's similar to this is: A fight inspired from Dragonball Super and My Hero Academia. The Fist of Creation was almost like the United States of Smash. GO BEYOND! PLUS ULLLTRRRRRAAAAAAA!

this was really inspiring and I loved every single chapter. If you make another series, I will follow it wholeheartedly, your words and sentence structure inspire me to do better with my own. Hope you stay strong my brother. Anyways, I'm glad I found you and this series. Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
5/10/2019 c3 killernooch
poor Paul
3/10/2019 c22 Goldensilverfox
Man it’s been a crazy ride. I don’t remember exactly when I managed to stumble on to ash and dawn the Unova chapter but I was rather young and looking for a good pearlshipping story I’m also I huge fan of the Unova Region so it worked perfectly. I was amazed and completely enticed by how you managed to keep it so much like the show but also add your own flair that made it so much better and how you developed these characters and the story itself. So imagine my delight and excitement when I found you were making a sequel to that amazing work of art.

At that point I think this story only had a few chapters which I went to read eagerly. You would update semi regularly which was a good sign for me so I tried to be patience and would check every so often for updates. However soon you seemed to stop updating as frequently with several months going by without an update. I almost lost hope but I would still go on to check on this story every couple months or so or whenever I would remember. About two years ago now I saw you ramp updates slightly after I thought the story had died and i became hooked again. Around the time the story was about to end around chapter 19 or 20 the updates seemed to slow again and I became worried again.

Until today I thought about the story again almost 4 months since I last checked and to my excitement and sadness this has finally been finished. 4 years. What a crazy amount of time so much has happened in it and I’m just so glad you managed to finish this story and give it the ending it deserved. I don’t know if you plan to write anymore or anything else but just know that these stories have touched me and so many other people dearly and whatever you choose to do next in life you have truly created a masterpiece that I have been so fortunate to have the pleasure of reading. Thank you and good luck to you in your future endeavors.
2/7/2019 c22 ridlzz1
Okay, wow. All the twists and turns, always some kind of new unexpected thing happening. It's a masterpiece. From the Unova Chapter leading up to this - you've really created something amazing with just the idea of a good ol Pokemon adventure
1/7/2019 c22 Zombie Darkrai of Darkness
I'm curious did Ash still have Darkrai and Cresselia from your last fanfiction? Cause I saw Latias named Lati.
1/3/2019 c22 3Totem-Mimikyu
Well, then. That was... Quite the adventure. I do prefer book 1, but this was a very nice epilogue to the whole story.
12/24/2018 c22 Noahendless
Great ending, but it seems like there's going to be more. So, is there more?
12/24/2018 c22 pittbuck
So wonderful. What a ride since Unova Chapter. Thanks for writing a wonderful saga!
453 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »