for Dimensional Chaos

8/14/2014 c4 3Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord
At least Klonoa managed to escape quickly.

I hope that neither GLaDOS nor the G-Man have any plans on their own...

What kind of issues does Hyrule have, exactly?

Let's hope Tails will finish the device FAST!
8/14/2014 c3 Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord
So it was Terra and the others who came out of that portal, huh? Well Kefka was already here, so they had to follow him.

So next up is Sequin Island, huh? So that means that it's going to be about Shantae and Risky.

Oh no! KLONOA'S IN THE DEATH EGG AND HE'S UNCONSCIOUS! SOMEONE HELP HIM BEFORE GHADIUS DECIDES TO GET RID OF HIM!
8/14/2014 c2 Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord
Well looks like Risky's after the Bank... Not surprising from a pirate...

Sonic sure prefers dealing with holdups than shopping with Amy... Not surprising either...

So Eggman upgraded Risky's gun? I wonder if he added more than just missiles...

Shantae's already here?! How did she get in there?!

And what would be Dimension #04021994?
8/14/2014 c1 Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord
Manipulate the dimensions? I think it would be more correct to say "manipulate space".

So... Let's see who came:

The turtle is obviously Bowser. He seems to team up very often with Eggman. Not that it's something I don't like. Because these two make an effective team of brain and brawn.

The pirate girl is obviously Risky. So she can travel through space, too.

These other two... I know that mask... Wait! An imp-like clown?! So that means that these two are... Ghadius and Joka/Joker?!

That jester... OH NO! IT'S KEFKA! THAT MEANS THAT THERE'S TWO CRAZY MANIPULATIVE WORLD DESTROYING CLOWNS IN THE TEAM OF VILLAINS! HELP! MAYDAY! SOS! EMERGENCY!

Wait! you said there were seven series in this story! And as far as I am now, there are only five series as of now. Does that mean that there will be a surprise or two?

So Eggman already knows Risky's name? I suppose he already knew the names of the others, right?

The Egg of Destruction?! NOT NAHATOMB AGAIN! HE WAS SUCH A PAIN TO DEAL WITH! SOMEONE BRING THE CANNONS BACK!

By areas merged together, do you mean series that are set in the same world?
7/3/2014 c4 Shadic142
Here's a great one for chapter five the minute they get to scuttle island it's being taken over by risky boots so they must sneak in to do this they must wear a disguise so here's a suggestion have sonic dress up like a pirate so they can see what's risky boots up to
7/3/2014 c2 Shadic142
This story is fantastic and the very first sonic and shantae crossover too.
7/1/2014 c1 10Evil Riggs
So far, I endorse this event or product.
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3