for Glass Houses

3/28 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi!
Interesting take on the things! Harry's anger is very understandable. I wonder if things would still mostly go on like in Canon or if now that Harry broke with Dumbledore, there will be some differences.
9/30/2020 c1 32unlikely2
I'd wondered about that myself. In this light, Canon Harry appears non too bright. Or he has too much invested to allow himself to doubt.
7/2/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Awesome! Something that desperately needed said for a very long time.
12/24/2018 c1 lojosmom
Awesome! I wish this had happened incanon, preferable before Sirius died. Dumbledore was a manipulative bastard. Harry needed to open his eyes to that fact.
10/9/2018 c1 cmfisher
Tell him Harry! I would love to see more of this. Thank you for your time.
9/10/2018 c1 Millie072
This is an excellent short story, but it could lead into a great multi-chapter. The tale makes the reader want to know more. How the order reacts, how Ron & Hermione try to change his mind, where he runs to, who he finds to help him. this is post OWLS, does Harry go back to school or continue his education on his own? What does he do when he finds out he's Sirius heir? As earlier, this could be a great multi-chapter. thanks
5/23/2018 c1 13creativesm75
nice
12/30/2017 c1 mannd1068
This is sooooo good!
1/11/2017 c1 7V. L. Crawford
That was great. He needed to tell that old goat off. Too bad it wasn't before he lost Sirius.
1/5/2017 c1 28Kairan1979
Better than Harry the Dumbledore's Man from HBP.
9/15/2015 c1 8This guy doesnt have a clue
Love it
7/27/2014 c1 10cosmic-cube-keeper
Now THAT was bloody brilliant! Well done, thanks for sharing.
7/3/2014 c1 32silverbirch
Good to have you back, and lovely to be able to read more of your work.

I would like to know what happens next. I think this has the potential to be the first chapter of a much longer story. Dumbledore need Harry, but does Harry need Dumbledore.
7/3/2014 c1 2TheNameIsWatson
Will there be a sequel to this?
7/3/2014 c1 11Mokushi Ryuu
"And then Harry was hit by a bus." would be the perfect ending here, In my humble opinion of course. Great fic!
20 Page 1 2 Next »