for Truth In Madness

9/19/2014 c6 176Firehedgehog
niiice
9/19/2014 c6 1lordamnesia
Fantastic job, and a stoned Xander would be hilarious, and you have to wonder if the psychotropic drugs would enhance or effect the blue-eyed-ness? Because you know, drugs to help seers is a common theme in, well almost every story that has dedicated seers in it. Keep up the awesome job!
9/18/2014 c6 58Starway Man
Great to see an update of this story! Your version of "Innocence" and phases was pretty good, and held my interest all the way to the end of the chapter. I liked the sounds of that alternate universe, by the way; if you ever decide to do a "Truth In Madness" side story detailing the adventures of Vamp Xander, I look forward to reading it! And brownies? huh, definitely made me laugh out loud. Looking forward to what happens next with Spike and Dru - hope Xander will save Jenny too. Update soon!
9/18/2014 c6 6potterinu
Lots of poofing but little crazy Cheshire Xander this chapter. With the ending here I expect a bit more crazy coming up. :) Maybe I have been reading to much Xangel but I thought once Angel was Angelus he would be more possessive of Cheshire Xander. I can't wait to see Dru and Spike again since I missed them this chapter. I am curious if you plan for hanging out with Devon to be a one time thing or if you plan to have it continue. Can't wait to see what happens next.
9/18/2014 c6 10ultima-owner
That teeth wearing hunter is askin' for a one way trip to a demon nest
9/18/2014 c6 1apollonianism
Eeee, an update! A good chapter, as always, but more Spike/Druisilla/Angelus, please :)
9/18/2014 c6 1xXDeidara-chanXx
Utterly adorable!
8/30/2014 c5 1GRIMMtheBITCH'1
Hi, I absolutely love your fic. I have been following you on AO3 and was pleasantly surprised to find it here. I cannot wait for you to update again, definitely now that Angelus is free.
8/23/2014 c5 1apollonianism
Update really, really soon? Angelus is another one of my favourites and I can't wait for him to meet Cheshire-Xander Much excitement
8/22/2014 c3 Redripper666
whats the point of wrighting fanfic if you not going to change anything
8/20/2014 c5 pantherontherun
oh no, if you finished camp Nano, does that mean there will be less now?
really like this, especially the parts with dru and spike, can't wait for more!
8/15/2014 c5 sarahabruce85
Love, Love, LOVE this chapter! Every time you come out with a new one I read it, and then have to re-read the whole story from the start again! I like it that well! Basically two of my fave. worlds combining :) :)
8/13/2014 c5 syed
I wonder if xander will experiment with different forms of divination, to see if he can activly use his sight ability? we know drusilla uses tarot cards, so who knows what xander could do. divination not only helps with the future, but past and present.
8/12/2014 c5 1lordamnesia
So, so very well done! And now Xander has to deal with Angeleus, the crazy of the Scourge! Keep up the excellent work!
8/12/2014 c5 176Firehedgehog
woah nice, an d giles is a dick
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »