for A New Life, A New Destiny

7/13 c4 Taiga Hibari
Go little bag! Go!
12/27/2017 c5 3lgbtlovechick
That was FANTASTIC! Wow! Please update soon! I'm dieting to know how furry reacts! You left it on such a cliffhanger! Please don't leave us hanging for too much longer! You are such a talented writer!
10/8/2017 c5 Rynn1108
ooh im liking the direction this is going!
pls update!
3 Rynn
6/16/2017 c5 1Poltergeist Plant
Damn... That fight in the end. I can't wait to find out what's next ... I mean it... Please update soon... There will be consequences if you don't . ;(
5/1/2017 c4 jessicariddle87
More please?
6/21/2016 c5 beloved of naruto
Update please
5/19/2016 c5 prisci
hola saludos , espero que continúes la historia , ¿Que sucede con Harry ? espero que Nick deje en paz a Harry o que va a hacer experimentos ?
5/18/2016 c5 1Mismatched Melody
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IMA DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
2/8/2016 c5 1Devil.Harry
good one but not that impressive to me. sorry. but I will give it a shot.
2/1/2016 c5 Guardian134
Please continue the story I like it and the plot line it is a very well written story looking forward to chapter 6
12/29/2015 c5 tiara123458
Please update soon! This is pretty good so far, and you totally left us on a cliffie. Not cool bro, not cool. It's been several months... Pleeeeeeeeaaaaasee?!
12/4/2015 c5 victoria
this is amazing please update this
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »