for Arx Domus Nigrae

6/20 c24 isakey
I'm so happy I could weep. Thank you for getting back to this story. The plot is amazing and the dynamic between characters is so good. I can't wait for you to update again. Please update as soon as possible.
6/19 c24 Venetiangrl92
Love this story! So can't wait for the next chapter!
6/19 c24 AM428
So glad that you picked this right up! I am in love with the different dynamic Hermione has with each of her Called. I would love to see more of her and Regulus and Sirius! Great work!
6/18 c24 happiness8000
Always fabulous, always worth waiting for. Hope life and writing is running smoothly. Loved the Blaise and Millicent interlude. I'm now off to find AdaLovelaced art.
6/17 c24 3TheLovedGranger
Ahhh! I loved it! It was so awesome to see that a new chapter was posted so thank you!
6/17 c24 2kimbclar
Excellent
6/15 c24 recey2010
I think I like Orion best (am I allowed a favorite ?!)
6/14 c24 Guest
I am beyond overjoyed to see you come back to this story! Thank you thank you thank you! I am on the edge of my seat to see what happens next! How will Hermione help Millie snag Blaise (because we know she will), is Orion's wait about what I think it is, and if so how much business will it mean for Madame Tatting? Just... *squeal* so excited!
6/14 c24 7Forensica X
Lovely. Hope you’re well, or improving if you’re not. Loving this still. Take as long as you need.
6/14 c24 2Roseasweet
Loved it! Missed you!
6/14 c24 2Kira-Chu-Alana
So glad that you're back! I just spent the last two days re-reading the entire story! I love this story so much. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
6/14 c24 muzzarae
Kudos on another brilliant chapter. Loved it
6/14 c24 45HistoryISculture
Me encanta el fic. Actualizar pronto por favor. Quién es la falsa Rita? Llevo años esperando. que ilusión que todavía os preocupéis y actualicéis. Me encanta este fic
6/13 c24 krankykittie
I am so happy to see this update! I love this story SO MUCH!
6/13 c24 2FoxesRun
Loved this! Thanks for the update!
4,561 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »