for Arx Domus Nigrae

8/20/2021 c1 Soraslove
Well... hermione's intense desire to save harry and get caught up in his 'adventures' was something after all... well beyond what any sane friend would do.
8/15/2021 c24 1PhoenixHerondale
love it
8/13/2021 c24 5moonlight10060
I am so happy to see you back!
This is actually one of my favorite stories and I highly recommend it to anyone who will listen.
Thank you, for another great chapter.
8/13/2021 c24 lorlorgrace
I finally got around to this story, thanks to Ada_Lovelaced and I adore it! thank you for sharing, can't wait to see if you have more!
8/12/2021 c24 ara.wilgin
i am so happy about finding you and this story.
it has been a long time since i could read a story while it was written and be shure, that my comments will show someone that their story is amazing and fascinating and so much more positive things i can't propperly express in english.
i don't mind waiting when this is what we will get in exchange.a few chapters ago i was so shure, that the Keeper Stone wont glow when Hermione steps on IT a seconde time. i couldn't stop reading, and as a young mum, the desicion between sleep and a story... sleep usually wins. but not with your arx domus nigrae, you won 3 times already.

i'm looking forward to your next chapter.
stay healthy and happy
8/11/2021 c24 Hrr
What a good read! Loved the concept
8/11/2021 c24 2AmethystAmble
So delighted to see an update for this! I come back to it time and time again and it's always wonderful, thank you for continuing to write it!
8/7/2021 c24 Guest
Love this story! Can't wait for more
8/4/2021 c24 113Shenandoah76209
Oh you're killing me! I really want to read more.

Please? When you're feeling up to it and inspired and have the time... another chapter? I cannot figure out who the pretend Rita Skeeter is for the life of me and it's making me crazy!
8/3/2021 c24 17xXFrostKittenXx
Finally caught up on this, and it’s as wonderful as I remembered.

Reading it all at once, I’m very suspicious of the repeated mentions of “hyacinth.” Looking forward to seeing how it pans out.
7/29/2021 c24 Guest
Awesome to see it has updated!
7/27/2021 c24 LiliLoveNutella
Please update soon
7/23/2021 c8 iditlib
I'm on chapter 8 and I know that this story is not complete so I'm getting sadder as I read...! there won't be a clear ending to this? heart breaking !
7/22/2021 c24 MommaJ24
Always worth the wait! Thanks for the update
7/21/2021 c24 Molly ray
Yessss! I love it, please update more, I need it to live
I love it