FanFiction.Net
for Ordered to Love

1/18/2018 c6 2muzicaldove
please update!
5/7/2016 c6 cathyscloud9
enjoying your story! don't listen to those negative trolls..for people who "don't like the pairing" , they sure spend a lot of time finding, reading and posting about them.
5/5/2016 c6 guest
Kill yourself, delusional virgin.
10/18/2015 c5 cathyscloud9
thanks for the update!
10/16/2015 c1 guest
Fuck off with your disgusting crack side ship. Kill yourself, loser.
8/8/2014 c4 cathyscloud9
awesome chapter! I love that Sasuke indicated that Hinata was his girlfriend for everyone to hear. I think the characters are spot on. I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
8/7/2014 c4 3Pershefonne
I think im so lucky today finding so many (and amazing) Sasuhina fics!
Im loving your story i cant wait for more! I really hope you continue writting and upload soon(No but seriously please do so im having my "happy" holidays where the only way to reach internet is throu my phone and is soooooo boring and story like yours are the ones that make my day!)
7/11/2014 c3 cathyscloud9
I liked the chapter. I am happy that Hinata put her dad in his place. I like that Sasuke notices the differences between Hinata and the fan girls- this can be rather interesting ;).
Thanks for writing!
7/7/2014 c2 cathyscloud9
Yay! Glad to see chapter 2 posted. I was expecting Hinata to be a little more nervous in dealing with Sasuke but I did like their overall interaction as Sasuke was trying to mentally figure it all out and Hinata was trying to define what they were to each other. I look forward to your next update!Thanks!
7/3/2014 c1 cathyscloud9
Nice beginning chapter! I look forward to the next update! Thanks!