for No Quarter

10/16/2014 c1 8Creaturemaster
Simply amazing. Please continue the story and don't let it die. Please, I beg of you!
8/8/2014 c3 The FireAngel
I'm liking this story you have here. I rarely read stories like these but I'm growing attached to this already. Also, Tyler with the "backup". Good one. I'll wait for updates
7/15/2014 c3 6Key and Lock
Yay I got a cookie! The chapter was really good, I loved Noah's portrayal and the Noah Cody pairing jokes, those were very entertaining. I'm curious to see Cameron's role since he's more of a reluctant member of Sanctum. I can't wait to see how the raid goes, but I'm going to guess it won't end well if Mal's previous handiwork is anything to go by. Good luck.
7/15/2014 c3 PKRS
Cammy's a Sanctum scientist?! *gasps* I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER DO THIS TO US! HOW COULD YOU?!

Mallory's still a Pencil God…

Also, you mentioned here that Mike's last name is Myers, however, in the first and second chapters, you said it was Summers. Just saying.
7/15/2014 c3 PhenomsServant
I. Hate. Yugioh Abridged. "Screw the rules I have money" is my second most hated meme. Anyways I thought you changed Mike's last name to Summers because Myers was already taken. I was right btw you owe me a cookie.
7/9/2014 c2 Key and Lock
Nice chapter, it was nice to see the new characters and get a feel for their personalities, I can't wait to see more of their interactions. I was wondering what role Chris would have in this story, and I have to say a politician certainly fits him. As for Stahl...I'm going to guess Noah, but I look forward to finding out. Good luck.
7/9/2014 c2 PKRS
Chris: TOPHER! My coffee's cold! Get me a new one!
Topher: Yes, Mr. McLean! (Runs off to get a coffee)
7/9/2014 c2 13Ian Reid
In so far, this is really enjoyable. There is a great deal of mystery to who all is in Sanctum (I'm gonna call it, Alejandro and Heather are members of it, I just now it) yet to be seen, and the interactions between Courtney and the others is spot-on. I especially the interaction with McLean and Chef. Exactly what I'd expect of them. Also, nice touch to have Topher in the story so early.
I can't really complain about any of it, I guess, but watch your spelling? I noticed at least one typo in all of this chapter that's pretty minor, but that's it. It's well-paced and doesn't linger on scenes too long.
7/9/2014 c1 57Lonestarr
Neat premise and you're developing the story very nicely. Can't wait for more.

BTW, feel free to delete that other 'review'. I was trying to activate the 'follow story' function.
7/9/2014 c2 Lonestarr
Type your review for this chapter here...
7/9/2014 c2 PhenomsServant
Yeah it isn't hard to guess. I'm not even gonna say it because it's easy.
7/5/2014 c1 PKRS
Ooh, cool!
7/5/2014 c1 PhenomsServant
Personally when giving the cast last names, I usually go with the last name of their respective voice actor as a nice little easter egg. (Mike Doran, Courtney Barlow, Dawn Mendrek etc.)
7/5/2014 c1 6Key and Lock
This seems like an interesting story idea, I really like the characters you chose and I'm looking forward to seeing how the others appear. I can't wait to see how Courtney deals with her new team. Good luck.