FanFiction.Net
for LITTLE YOKAI FRIEND

1/24/2016 c7 1yuzukikuran476
please update soon :D
1/1/2016 c1 Shana-Hime
Rikuo and Yura's interaction are so cute but why is it that the night form is talking to his day self? It is weird because they are the same person ... So he should just thought about it because he is rikuo. Day and night he is Rikuo... So no need to say day me or night me...
12/29/2015 c2 2SilvesterWulf
Since Rikuo is only 1/4 yokai and Yura is fully human then that would make their daughter only 1/8 yokai. You have some problems with grammar and such, so I would recommend you get a beta.
11/10/2015 c6 1yuzukikuran476
please update :D
2/26/2015 c4 a random person
What's wrong with Aria? Are you okay? Nice chapter. Kuroshi's eyes change from purple to red, what's the other color/personality? One is kind and warm and the other is scary and... firm I guess.
2/15/2015 c3 a random person
Another update! So where did Aira come from? Yes, you have my attention, use it wisely and don't abuse it.
2/2/2015 c2 Sheep
I love Rikuo and Yura ️ Thank you
11/4/2014 c2 2DevilKittyKat1
*chuckle*..dragged away, eh...
11/2/2014 c2 17Aira Aura
To random person. .
Well. . It still a secret don't want to ruin the fun aren't we?
10/31/2014 c2 a random person
You updated! Its a miracle! So what are her forms?
7/8/2014 c1 a random person
This looks interesting. I like the story so far :)
7/7/2014 c1 Guest
i like it. Please updat fast. Good job.
7/5/2014 c1 markler
its great 2 read another yuraxrikuo fanfic...keep going & update right away

i like rikuo&yura interaction hope 4 more...
7/7/2014 c1 Kiera Vincent
I am going to try and sugar-coat my honesty as much as possible. I couldn't leave a fellow NuraMago fan who is in need of a review (in my generous mood).
After reading part of your story, I checked out your profile to understand the mind behind the plot and the story. I got a glimpse, but I am sure it's not the whole thing.
Now, on to my review, which will be long, since you'll need it...
Plot-wise and character-wise, it's interesting, and engaging. I've seen several fics with a Rikuo x Yura pairing, and it's safe to say that it is a very good pairing, which I would pursue personally if it wasn't for the RikuTsu pairing being canon.
Now, you have the makings of a writer, you just need to develop the skills to pull it off with some dramatic flair, if you understand what I mean.
So, the only things so far that I'd like to mention, would be the grammar and the structure. I would comment on other aspects, but I'd like you to improve on those two things first.
English isn't your first language, I take it, so I commend you for doing your best to write using it.
Also, Kitty (did I get that right?) will be helping you with this story, am I right? I hope she does help, since two minds are better than one when it comes to writing.
Also, feel free to reply, and if you'd like a third opinion to your story and any possible way to improve, just message me.