for Dust In The Wind

11/11/2021 c1 Ficlover23
Hi I know it’s been a while since you updated but I just wanted to say I absolutely loved reading this, it’s such a good plot and love the relationship between newt and ruby!
12/27/2020 c13 Guest
Pls update, it's really good
2/16/2020 c13 4PennySparker
I love love love love shuckin’ LOVE this story. Please please update!
11/11/2018 c13 LeapLoverForever
I love this story sooooooo much. Can't wait for the next chapter
8/10/2018 c13 HLD
Soooo...whens that update coming
5/16/2018 c1 Erin
Bloody hell, I don't know who I like more, newt who is so charmingly British (like me), kinky who is a drop dead Asian badass or gally, the mean guy who is fit and has a cute side!
4/29/2018 c13 PiscesRain
Your story is good! I have been looking for decent Newt x OC stories for so long but I didn't find any. It made me want to write one of my ones. Then I found yours and I was quite happy !
Also, as a former Wattpader I don't think posting on Wattpad is a good ideaplagiarism is everywhere on the website.
2/23/2018 c13 6XoDixonXo
YES GIRL, WELCOME BACK, WE'VE MISSED YOU
2/19/2018 c13 16orpacc
great story. you know we are still waiting for the next chapter, hopefully you will update it soon.
2/3/2018 c13 3gracefulmuse
More please DX
1/29/2018 c3 1daggersinbooks
Yep, I love this story. It’s much different from mine and so is Ruby’s character but I really love it. Ya know what, keep up the good work. But, yeah I know you’ve made uhh... your own alterations? Maybe, just if you don’t know, Newt was one of the first original Gladers. Anyway but if it was your will to change it I got nothin to say. I repeat, loving this story, over and out.
1/27/2018 c13 13anonymousturtlelover
So happy you'll be continuing it :) definitely excited for what's to come
10/16/2017 c12 Scarlett
Great Story So Far!
10/15/2017 c1 Scarlett
Cool!
6/21/2017 c12 Guest
Its been a year! Hope you post soon, love!
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »