for We Are MuffinClan

6/27/2015 c1 Storm
I 3 it :3
2/9/2015 c1 42 4ever
I wanna join MuffinClan! But I d know how!
11/9/2014 c1 RedxblueOTP
That was AWSOME but seriously this is a good poem with some effortt put behind it I hope too read even more stories long live muffinclan. Good time of day.
8/9/2014 c1 6coolgirl526
bolt I'm so sorry about muffin clan I should have never left or this wouldn't have happened of muffin clan closing I'm sorry. if it helps You can join cookie clan I miss you and sorry I caused this *small smile*
7/28/2014 c1 4Annmarie Monson
I think I was in there! This was great, Bolt! See you later!
-Silver
7/17/2014 c1 13Moonless Dusk
Long live MuffinClan cause we has all the muffins!
7/17/2014 c1 I'mBlueDabadeedabadie03
If you delete this account, you MUST keep this poem somewhere safe. You have to. Maybe put it somewhere on MC?
7/17/2014 c1 2Faded Echoes
I saw Quiet, Splashpaw, Cherry, Blue, Amber, Silver, Willow, Kiss, Balloon, Ember, Sparkstar, Bolt, Stormy, and MEEEE! Yay!
We are an Echo... :)
It's great, Bolt.
7/16/2014 c1 5Illuminastro
Hahhahha *leaps like a ballerina pig* I saw meee! Twice! The dawn is coming and Illuminating the dark! (Cause, Dawnwillow and Illuminastro) OMG! The willow sentence too!
Am I paranoid?
..Goodbye...
7/14/2014 c1 inactive account im sorry
Yes! We are MUFFINCLAN!
7/9/2014 c1 7Crow is Mostly Ok 8D
This is amazing, Bolt! I love your little comment at the end.
7/8/2014 c1 1Silver Convict
Nice poem, but I'm not sure if I'm in it.l, even though...

A silver stream

Hum a soft lullaby

Under swirling, freckled leaves

Am I? You can tell meh in a PM...?
7/7/2014 c1 7Fireworksafterdawn
This is such a lovely poem! I might have saw myself, but it must have been very subtle. X3
Even if it hardly had any mentionings at all, I would still love it! It definitely touched my hearts and visual sensations stirred in my brain. Very, very nice.
MUFFINCLAN 4 LIFE!
7/6/2014 c1 Dusk Breeze
Great poem! I'm not in it though (probably 'cause I'm new). But I see you, Quiet, Cherry, Balloon, Astro, Hazel, Blue, Echo, Ember, Spark, and many others! :D
7/6/2014 c1 Mapleheart09
Great job on this. I'm not in it, but I saw a lot of others, such as Balloon, you, Astro, Blue, Hazel, Quiet and Cherry.
19 Page 1 2 Next »