for Outcast Effect

6/13 c18 Smaug666
Azrael hmm? I like it!
6/13 c1 Smaug666
Whoa a human replica droid on the side of mercs? That’s cool!
4/13 c3 Novaprime0
Every time I read a turian doing something foolish I start to get mad, but then I remember they're acting exactly like this and all the interactions I've had with them, so props up to you
12/1/2019 c1 Guest
Fr
9/7/2019 c20 AnthonyR89
honestly, Force Awakens was mediocre at best. borrowed far too heavily from the original trilogy for my tastes. i still haven't gotten around to watching Last Jedi or Han Solo, though i liked Rogue One quite a bit. might even be my favorite Star Wars movie, though my favorite bits from the franchise as a whole are still the KOTOR games and comic.

and given the militant nature of turians, i doubt Sparatus would actually be all that shaken by the assault by Cerberus. Valern would be a toss up, though i generally like to think he's former STG, in which case, he really wouldn't panic. Udina, however, is a coward.
9/7/2019 c15 AnthonyR89
You killed Mordin! You Bastard!

sorry, been watching a South Park Marathon. seriously though, letting him die, then saving that piece of shit Wreav?
9/7/2019 c13 AnthonyR89
i haven't seen all of rebels, though i was glad when they introduced Ashoka to it. from what i have seen of it though, i have no reservations in saying Clone Wars was better.
9/7/2019 c12 AnthonyR89
...i find the pairing of Garrus and Miranda rather odd. honestly, the only member of the crew i can see him with is Tali. though generally i can't really see him with anyone, Tali's just the most likely of the potential candidates.

personally, on my most recent playthrough of the games, i went Ashley, Miranda, Miranda. i also like Jack. i liked Liara in ME1, but she pretty much completely changed as a person after that game. became far colder and more ruthless. which is similar to the reason why i dislike Ashley in the later games. she doesn't trust you. as for Tali, while i did one playthrough with her as my romance choice in ME2, i largely view her as an adorable little sister. who's good with a shotgun.
9/6/2019 c7 AnthonyR89
honestly, your portrayal of the leviathans reminded me of the Goa'uld from Stargate. except their arrogance is a little more justified.
9/6/2019 c5 AnthonyR89
meh. i always let Kaidan die in Mass Effect. .time. would have done the same to Carth Onasi (same voice actor), given the chance. really don't like him.
9/6/2019 c4 AnthonyR89
...while i don't think they ever specified what rank of Admiral Anderson was, at worst, he's the same ranks as Mikhailovich, not his subordinate.
9/5/2019 c3 AnthonyR89
still interesting, though to be honest i am a bit disappointed by just how stupid you're making out the mass effect characters to be. i might not like the council, but that doesn't change the fact that they are essentially the leaders of an entire damn galaxy. you don't get to be in that type position by being mentally handicapped.

though it seems you've made them a little more intelligent now.
6/14/2019 c9 26Kaiimei
I get the feeling that by the end of this Tevos is going to end up on the receiving end of a lot of Battlegroup weaponry.
6/14/2019 c3 Kaiimei
I tried, but I couldn't hold my manic giggling at the idea of a Spectre being simultaneously caught, whilst also imagining just how badly that'd backfire. I mean, because of their deception, they'd already managed to push the Battlegroup into Systems Alliance space! And now, finding a Salarian trying to stow away on board their ship, a ship bound for the moon of the Alliance Homeworld no less, the diplomatic repercussions could be immense, essentially cementing the tentative Alliance between the Battlegroup and the Alliance.
5/20/2019 c25 1Elvenlord2001