FanFiction.Net
for Huh? What?

4/19/2020 c1 2diasppoint
God I don't know how long I've been looking for fics like these, and I'm already hooked, I hope you'll be able to post another chapter eventually. I hope you continue this, I'm pretty sure that this isn't a one shot. And I'll hope that you haven't given up on this.
4/4/2020 c1 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved it!
5/9/2019 c1 Guest2
Please please update soon this has me hooked onto it aready so please update as soon as you can.
1/15/2018 c1 Guest
More please I’m starving for fanfics like this.
10/25/2017 c1 Hi
I love this FANFIC! It has such a cool idea. I hope that you will continue it. I would follow but I'm only a guest so I can't. But I know how much it means to battlefield for your work. So keep going and I love your writing style.
3/17/2016 c1 Guest
I just found this story and the whole prologue has already gotten me hooked. I really want to find out more so please come back and continue this story. This is making me want to see everyone's reactions to when Roy finds out he has a daughter. Also, you may want to double check the years you put down for when Ed and Al were born. I think you may have ment 1899 and 1900 respectively to go along with how much older they would be compared to Vienna. Please continue this story it has an amazing start and I just want to find out more.
10/6/2015 c1 3SandNinjaBunny
Wow, this is really awesome, please, please can you continue this story
3/8/2015 c1 Nameless Angel 00
Hahahaha she has a connection to both Dr. Marcoh and Mustang!
7/15/2014 c1 caTS-arE-liFe521
Please update think you
7/10/2014 c1 2Sallvi
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! PLEASE write more. if you don't, I will personally kick your ass, if you don't continue this great story!
7/8/2014 c1 princessinshiningarmor
I think you should continue the story! Your writing's not that bad and the plot is interesting!
7/6/2014 c1 Guest
um wil it be 2003 or brotherhood version
7/6/2014 c1 BLuebALL268
Please never drop this story. I love this already. A wonderful idea. O.O so... well... COMPLETELY captivating!