for Stuck With My Ex

8/29/2015 c5 Guest
I really enjoyed your story.
5/27/2015 c3 teacuppy
Very well written, and emotional. I loved it.
10/22/2014 c5 Guest
Can you please do one last chapter where they are together i miss ness and the characters in your story feel like the ones in the show
10/19/2014 c1 2darkstarrystar88
Good chapter! :) I enjoyed reading it.
9/10/2014 c5 15MayaLala
I love how varied your vocabulary is. My only suggest would be to keep it less formal. For example..."shall we get coffe and some food then?" My question is, when you're hanging out with your friends...like this, do you speak that way? Also, I haven't looked to see if English is your first language because if it isn't, then I totally understand. If it is, then just ask yourself how do you speak with your friends. Do you say shall? Or do you say, "hey, lets go get coffee, and I'm starved, I need food." Write the language...just the way you would say it. Besides that, you're doing really good and I'm so happy to see you writing fanfic. Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself, cuz you're doing it!
8/6/2014 c5 Enna Mellark Abernaty
I loved this Story SOOOOOOOO MUCH! This is amazing and beautifully written, AND IT'S YOUR FIRST! I looovved the TFIOS reference, and can totally imagine Nick getting emotional over it :D I hope to see many more amazing stories from you! 3 3 3
8/1/2014 c5 6strongtablestrongcouple
I really enjoyed this ending! I especially liked the last line - Schmidt's "bunch of animals" but secretly happy for Nick and Jess.

This story has been great.
7/31/2014 c5 8Winnie-the-Bish
Nick and Jess are doing it. I hope they do it in season 4 because mama needs her treat.
7/31/2014 c5 13rose coloured glasses
LOVED this ending. The sweet start of it to the guys reactions. So good! Thanks for writing a great fic!
7/31/2014 c5 10Ashleighxx
So glad they got back together in the end. I hate them being apart.
Really enjoyed the boys reaction, nice and light to read.
Schmidt makes me laugh, 'bunch of animals'
Your really good at writing. I hope you continue with more stories :) x
7/29/2014 c4 Ashleighxx
Really enjoying this story :)
Epilogue or more story? If you catch my drift. ;)
Really cant wait to see x
7/28/2014 c4 1End80
After hours and hours of A&P questions this update was a delightful treat! Thank you!
7/28/2014 c4 13rose coloured glasses
Awww such a cute ending of the chapter (not lame at all!). So much fluffy goodNESS
7/28/2014 c4 25Newgirlystuff
Love love love it:) Looking forward to the epilogue!
7/27/2014 c3 6strongtablestrongcouple
I loved Nick's last line! That one's a sucker punch to the heart for sure!

Thanks for updating!