for What happens when James and Lily Potter come back from the dead

11/13/2020 c6 love4HP
Fantastic story. Really really loved it. I think someone tried to copy your work by posting first chapter in November 2011.
8/9/2020 c1 Guest
Dh
8/9/2020 c1 Guest
Da
7/10/2020 c6 Terri78242
Shadow leaf nin might have adopted this story but they erased almost all of it and its only a little bit. Please finish thos story its very good and i would like to find out how it finishes.
4/22/2020 c2 andjelija.nenic
3/25/2019 c1 Pizzaishere
I hate snape although he is ao dumb he kinda is quit funny. Dumbledore is such a liar! But this story is not made by jkr so it is not true. Do not listen not a real story. Anyway this the same to most copies congrats to the person who actually made it.
1/16/2019 c1 Lamorak Korving
Hermione Granger is a treacherous little cow who abandoned Harry James Potter, her first
true friend, in order to spy on him for Albus Bloody Dumbledore. And Ron Weasley is not
a good man. No, he's a jealous idiot who expects everything to fall into his lap
without having to work for it.
12/3/2018 c4 1HPandPJO4ever
This is really good!
8/31/2018 c6 Guest
Will you please finish it the person who adopted it only did the first chapter
7/31/2018 c6 sexy Seren
Interesting
7/21/2018 c6 1Currahee506
the link and id are failures
5/6/2018 c5 TheBetrayedSassmaster
This was a great story, and I like how you shone light on how Dumbledore let Sirius be out in Azkaban. I wish I could write as well as you.
12/20/2017 c6 2Queen-Marauders
Omg I love this story!
6/3/2017 c6 Guest
The adopted version is actually shorter than this one...darn it! I love this fanfic!
3/21/2017 c4 ThunderSphinx
I really hate Snape and Dumbledore!

And don't forget Dumbles not questioning Myrtle Warren's ghost about how she died. As the Transfiguration teacher at Hogwarts at the time, he would have known her and that she had died due to the Chamber of Secrets. He could have questioned her and found out where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets was. Truth is, that was another test too, just like the Philosopher's Stone was. Damn shame that poor Ginny had to suffer because of Dumbledore's manipulations. But then again, so did Harry. :(

Hopefully, since Harry has James and Lily to rely on, and since the Ministry isn't against him anymore, he will be made the Gryffindor Prefect alongside Hermione. And then maybe they can fall in love :)

Lol, I'm glad that Fudge is out of office. Umbitch, Voldemort, and their cronies won't like that, especially since the Ministry now believes that Voldemort is back and because so many Inner Circle mememberd were arrested. Yay, I'm SO GLAD that Amelia is the Minister for Magic now! HOPEFULLY SHE DOESN'T DIE THIS TIME!

Yes! I'm so glad that's somebody FINALLY has good common sense! The Marauders only targeted Snape because he bullied Muggleborns and Gryffindors.

I hope Lily makes her sister's life bloody miserable. I'm talking pranks galore! And I hope that she contacts the police about her commiting Child Abuse.

OMG why have you not updated yet!? This story is unbelievably good! Please update. There is so much we need to know. What will Voldemort do? Will Dumbledore be stripped of most of his titles for his mistreatment of Harry and Sirius? Will Sirius sue Dumbledore and the Ministry for everything their worth? What will Lily and the Marauders teach Harry? Will Hermione and the others join in (I hope not, Harry deserved some quality bonding time with his family). And most importantly, WHAT DOES POTTER MANOR LOOK LIKE!?

Pleeeeaaassse update soon pretty please. Please I beg you!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »