for Sealed with a Kiss

7/11/2014 c2 SevMione23
PERFECT! JUST THE ENDING I WAS EXPECTING, THANK YOU, DENISE! (uP TO YOUR STANDARDS)
7/11/2014 c2 33augiesannie
I loved this. For many reasons, including that this G is talking exactly the way I can imagine him talking. about the man he wants to be. Loved the way she hoped he would kiss her, and the way their interest in talking very quickly evaporated!
7/9/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
A wonderful version of why I think is the best scene in the movie!
7/8/2014 c1 SevMione23
I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING SO PERFECT! I am crying right now cuz of that... THANKS, Denise! Please, please, please, PLEASE, do continue this w/ the gazebo scene...

Right now, I'm speechless, THANK YOU!
7/8/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
YUM! Why couldn't it have been like this in the film? The only things we'd be missing is the heartbroken family after she had left. This would've made it much quicker
7/7/2014 c1 1rosesoloxx
When I first saw that scene I was saying "KISS! KISS!" so I really enjoyed reading this ;) I keep wishing for it to happen each time even though I know it won't!
7/7/2014 c1 35lemacd
wow, interesting. how much shorter the movie would have been this way. but just as romantic and swoon-y. but come on, you canNOT end a one shot with the words, "Would you meet me in the gazebo later, after the ball?" it's at least a TWO shot.
7/7/2014 c1 3mquest
Now that was pure perfection. The screenwriters could have learned a thing or two from you!
7/7/2014 c1 26Mie779
I love this... really sweet, don't mind the AU part... it is a sweet way for them to kiss... wouldn't mind if more would come to this story ;)
7/7/2014 c1 2som04
I so... Wished that really happened in the film, lol. Anothe great one. Fab work as always. ;-)

Hope your back soon with many more.

:) :)
7/7/2014 c1 24charleybec
Yes, I do remember reading this! Thank you for posting it! Love the kiss!
7/7/2014 c1 4Unbecoming
Ooooh's and aaaah's can be heard echoing around the room! Another extremely well written piece :) i do hope you are going to continue and that i don't sound too cheeky in hoping another part will arrive soon? ;)
7/7/2014 c1 1mvtfan
You can't leave us hanging like that! Please continue and show us what happens in the gazebo!
28 « Prev Page 1 2